Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 2 Silverback Gorillas scrap @ Omaha Zoo

Weaksauce. Do they even have takedown defense, breh? The silverbacks are leaving themselves open to get #REKT by any fighter with a basic ju-jitsu and wrestling foundation.

Lesnar by kimura.

Banned

Default Re: 2 Silverback Gorillas scrap @ Ohama Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Lol @ those people that actually thought a silverback would be able to handle 10 UFC fighters.

Those punches were weak. I did not see any power in those punches nor did I see knockout.
    forreal, power beats precision and silverbacks don't seem to have either

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    I read Chimps are much more dangerous.

I also read a female Chimp can drag 1250lbs with one arm.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I read Chimps are much more dangerous.

I also read a female Chimp can drag 1250lbs with one arm.
    Well they're more aggressive just like bobcats are more aggressive than tigers. Doesn't mean shit

NBA Superstar

after watching these silverbacks fight i think their rep is more myth than reality. i'd love to see them press 1250 lbs guarantee they can't

i dont even think one could press 500lbs. i'm pretty sure Brock or Big Show could take one. animal reps are always overblown and these silverbacks look real weak

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Well they're more aggressive just like bobcats are more aggressive than tigers. Doesn't mean shit
    The student was left fighting for his life after the alpha males, named Nikki and Amadeus, pounced on him at the South African reserve where he was studying their behaviour.

He was dragged along the ground for more than a mile by the animals.
    Medics stabilised the graduate at the scene and he was taken by ambulance to a private hospital in Nelspruit. Beeld reported that he lost part of an ear and parts of his fingers.

'When we found him, he was in a foetal position underneath a lapa (a roofed, open-walled structure) with massive injuries, lacerations, abrasions, partial amputation from his head to toe,' Lloyd Krause, ER24 emergency service spokesman told the Herald Sun.

'He lost an ear, he lost a number of fingers and toes, he's got very deep wounds, he's got total removal of skin and muscle off his one leg and his one arm, fractures all over the place.'
    It means, Chimps aren't to be ****ed with.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Definitely the Silverback. There might be a chance that he'd be nonchalant about the whole thing and just decide I'm not worth the trouble. Go find some leaves to gnaw on or something instead. Bears don't play that shit though.
    Especially after seeing the revenant that bear was playing with him like he was food.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    after watching these silverbacks fight i think their rep is more myth than reality. i'd love to see them press 1250 lbs guarantee they can't

i dont even think one could press 500lbs. i'm pretty sure Brock or Big Show could take one. animal reps are always overblown and these silverbacks look real weak
    Not to mention even after ragdolling the chimp, silverback runs away from him shit-heel Miz style.

Lesnar doesn't run. Gorilla has no submission defense. Gorilla gets submitted by Lesnar within the first round.

That's cool and all, but I think an angered gorilla would fvck me up worse and for sure a gorilla would kill a chimp with ease

"spray them or something" you stupid bitch

Banned

I don't want to get banned so I won't post the pics, but look up people's injuries from chimp attacks. They don't even look human any more.

Gorillas are chill as shit and for the most part if you leave them alone they'll return the favor. Chimps though are violent maniacs. I remember watching a nature special about raids they do on other groups that encroach on their territory. They make sure to rip off the genitals of the males before killing them.

That's cool and all, but I think an angered gorilla would fvck me up worse and for sure a gorilla would kill a chimp with ease
    Yes, an angry gorilla is much more powerful and dangerous than a chimp. But you would much rather run into a pack of gorillas than chimpanzees in the wild.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 01-19-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I don't want to get banned so I won't post the pics, but look up people's injuries from chimp attacks. They don't even look human any more.

Gorillas are chill as shit and for the most part if you leave them alone they'll return the favor. Chimps though are violent maniacs. I remember watching a nature special about raids they do on other groups that encroach on their territory. They make sure to rip off the genitals of the males before killing them.

Yes, an angry gorilla is much more powerful and dangerous than a chimp. But you would much rather run into a pack of gorillas than chimpanzees in the wild.
    This. Gorillas like to sit and chew on leaves. Chimps are literally blood thirsty savages that actively seek fights-to-the-death.

I literally spit my drink reading thee first comment...

"Where's the zoo keeper" "Oh I knew it was comin" Just shut the fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR] up. Please shut your sole purpose in life, reproduction station wagon having ass up. Forever. Fish hook yourself by the vagi[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]a, and ride that escalator all the way up to Horton Hears a Who Heaven, where someone will care, and shut the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k up. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck sake. Where my meds at.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Would you rather fight a bear or a silver back gorilla?

Dumbasses not knowing that animals do this constantly. Calling for the zookeepers...
    Great question. I'd say bear