Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Holy Crap! That was vicious!

The sound of the crowd after he did that is intense: SHOCK AND AWE!
    Last edited by Rolando; 01-31-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Damn, this surpasses the dunk over Mozgov. It'll be hard to see any dunk topping this the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    He jumped from far away.

He got his head way above the rim.

He literally jumped over Lucas.

He grabbed the rim and held it after he dunked.

How was it routine?
    Remove Lucas and he doesn't change what he did to do the dunk... Lucas wasn't looking and pretty much tunneled him, if he wasn't so short and leaning down it may have been dangerous, also he had the ball for a fraction of a second, how are you saying alley oops are harder? He didnt have to jump with the ball,he had it for a fraction of a second... I know lots of guys that can alley dunk but can't normal dunk..

COME MIERDA PERKINS!! HAHA wow....

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

i'm a Lebron fan, but there is no way Lebrons dunk over Lucas is better than this, this is just...(can't even make up a word to describe this dunk)..

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

man i wish there were more pictures of the thunders faces. i swear harden is trying not to jump up and down to compliment blake.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Let's all be thankful it wasn't Ibaka going up with Blake. The sonic boom from the collision surely would have triggered a tidal wave in Japan.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Remove Lucas and he doesn't change what he did to do the dunk... Lucas wasn't looking and pretty much tunneled him, if he wasn't so short and leaning down it may have been dangerous, also he had the ball for a fraction of a second, how are you saying alley oops are harder? He didnt have to jump with the ball,he had it for a fraction of a second... I know lots of guys that can alley dunk but can't normal dunk..
    dude that is still at least 5 and a half feet. at least. its not like he is some guy who is 5'8 bending over to tie his shoe. give credit where credit is due. i'm not much of a lebron fan, but it was a sick dunk.

Reminded me of Amare over Tolliver dunk of the year from a few years back

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    Let's all be thankful it wasn't Ibaka going up with Blake. The sonic boom from the collision surely would have triggered a tidal wave in Japan.
    [COLOR="Navy"]This actually made me snicker...

I think LBJ's dunk was better. But 2 great dunks none-the-less. Everyone's impression seems to be different which is cool.

If Blake would have grabbed the rim instead of the patented throw ball in scrape the rim with fingers I would have probably given it to him.

Perkins always sad face made it priceless though.[/COLOR]

Banned

Bingo!!!

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

LeBron's dunk got an oooh shit from me, but Blake's got a OOOH SHIT

I like the whole THROWING IT IN. I think that's cooler than a "real dunk" because you have to be really high and usually when it happens you are dunking on someone.

I wanna see a two handed throw-it-in dunk, that'd be ridiculous. It's so much harder to throw the ball in the hoop than it is to dunk it. Dunking you are pretty much guiding it in.

-Smak

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    I like the whole THROWING IT IN. I think that's cooler than a "real dunk" because you have to be really high and usually when it happens you are dunking on someone.

I wanna see a two handed throw-it-in dunk, that'd be ridiculous. It's so much harder to throw the ball in the hoop than it is to dunk it. Dunking you are pretty much guiding it in.

-Smak
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSjn9lBbJ4
    1:00