Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast
    National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Quote Originally Posted by MeloMike
    Out go alot of "Denver fans" and in come alot of "Detroit fans"
    You can bet that Ruslan is first on that list.

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

I think Denver picks up some close games with Billups at the helm, games they lost in the past.....plus he shoots 90% fT

This is going to be an interesting experiment. We will see what happens. My gut is telling me that the Pistons may have cost themselves another shot at the Eastern Conference Finals, but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I am disappointed we wont get to see samb develop here.
    How about this, we give you Samb back, but only if you agree to take Chucky Atkins with you?
    [COLOR="White"]And in return, give us Rasheed. Hah! [/COLOR]

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
    How about this, we give you Samb back, but only if you agree to take Chucky Atkins with you?

I wonder how Karl is going to feel, now that he isnt going to get to play Carter all of those minutes now all we need to do is fire George Karl and were set

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

rofl. some jackass on truehoop is pissed the nuggs didnt throw in kmart some how. cmon now, thats 32? mil you gotta get close to matching. no way dumars bites on that.

You may be sorry, if you did that, in around 1-2 years....Samb may be a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    rofl. some jackass on truehoop is pissed the nuggs didnt throw in kmart some how. cmon now, thats 32? mil you gotta get close to matching. no way dumars bites on that.
    Even Kenyon is laughing at that jackass.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I thought chucky was an effective player for us back in the day (starting him and stack with barry and Djones off the bench). We had the best bench in the league (scoring wise) in those alternatorz

Good High School Starter

Good trade for both sides.

Dumars has vision, this trade frees up a bunch of future cap space for the Pistons and soon gives the starting reins to Stuckey at PG.

Denver gets a quality starting PG and this trade should let JR Smith shine a little more at SG.

NBA rookie of the year

One of the most interesting trades in a while. I think it could work for Detroit as they now have a true legit number one option who can score 25-30 every night and also make plays for his teammates. Denver on the other hand isn't going to make the playoffs anyway but this could help Carmelo's development since he'll now have more shots again like he did before the Iverson trade.

Quote Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
    I'm still a Nugz fan.
    well then i didnt mean you bro

Bad trade for both teams.

The Nuggets should have kept AI for his expiring contract to get under the cap.

The Pistons should have kept Chauncey and Antonio since they are better for that team.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I think this is actaully better for Denver we knew Iverson was leaving the only thing that pisses me off is Billups contract is longer but besides that I'm happy
    No man, I am extremely happy with this trade too, Billups is a proven leader and an upgrade defensively while Dice provides a solid 3rd big man and good insurance in case Nene or Kmart go down.

I mean't alot of Denver fans came around when AI got traded to Denver, I was just joking that they'll now become Pistons fans lol

Rigth now I am pissed. If they knew they were gonna trade AI why not do it in teh preseason. I just shelled out 3400.00 on Nuggets tickets to watch AI and now I am screwed>>

Anybody want some great seats 10 th row right behinds theNuggets Bench!!!

Or EBAY here I come!