Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Default Re: Vertical jump bible help?? has anyone done it??

Quote Originally Posted by nc_one15
    hi ballers guru out there. im doing right now the plyo exercise and barbell squat. do you think after 8 weeks (2 months) i will see the result to my vertical jump? im not saying 100 percent result. but im expect atleast there is a improvement? what do you think? by the way i train myself 3 times a week or sometime 2 times a week. is this enough to see a little improvement to my vert jump in 2 months?
    I'm not a vert expert, and I sure as hell am not a basketball guru (yet), but I can tell you that it depends on your routine and how much you put into it (intensity). Try searching "freejumptraining" on YouTube. The guy's videos help a lot.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by nc_one15
    hi ballers guru out there. im doing right now the plyo exercise and barbell squat. do you think after 8 weeks (2 months) i will see the result to my vertical jump? im not saying 100 percent result. but im expect atleast there is a improvement? what do you think? by the way i train myself 3 times a week or sometime 2 times a week. is this enough to see a little improvement to my vert jump in 2 months?

If you are doing things correctly you will see improvement in 2 months. How much you will gain depends on if you are eating right, getting lots of sleep, and working out hard. From my experience with most new workouts you really start to see good gains around week 6.

is there a link to download a beginner's version of this?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by MannyO
    is there a link to download a beginner's version of this?
    I have the PDF file on my laptop so next time I get that thing online I will post a rapidshare link on here for it

Quote Originally Posted by TJA7
    I have the PDF file on my laptop so next time I get that thing online I will post a rapidshare link on here for it
    iight cool i need it