Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 02-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Christopher Wesson Bosh's return to the ACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
I think this was it. Obviously Reggie and Jack were plus's but I think it was just trying to prove people wrong. See the Celtics losing to the Cavs.
And the thing I didn't like about Reggie was that he was a stat rebounder. Yes he gave an effort and all but there were times where there would be 2-3 raptors standing around the ball and he would clear them out of the way to make sure that HE was the one who grabbed that rebound. And not just that, he was probably the worst starting offensive 4 in the league. The guy couldn't make a layup to save his life. Reggie = not as good as advertised.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #17
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMason
Bosh was on Conan last night, was asked how he felt being booed in TO, said he knew it was coming but it still sucked and it still hit him hard despite his knowledge that it was coming (his face looked like he meant it too). I'm glad he didn't respond like Lebron did in Cleveland and I'm also not too bothered that in his words the kisses to the crowd were sarcastic to the haters and legit to his fans, especially if any "sarcasm" in them came from a place of being legit hurt by the boos (none of us have ever been spiteful out of hurt right?).

If Bosh is guilty of one thing to TO it's the free flow of words out of his mouth (or twitter) that seem like a good idea at the time but end up being "like a Bosh" moments in hindsight.

IMO this board needs to bury the Bosh topics once and for all.

I'll raise a glass to that!
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
And the thing I didn't like about Reggie was that he was a stat rebounder. Yes he gave an effort and all but there were times where there would be 2-3 raptors standing around the ball and he would clear them out of the way to make sure that HE was the one who grabbed that rebound. And not just that, he was probably the worst starting offensive 4 in the league. The guy couldn't make a layup to save his life. Reggie = not as good as advertised.

He did steal a lot of boards away from his teammates, but then I also remember him outrebounding four players from the opposing team, he just doesn't give a f*ck who's around him, he's getting that basketball

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 02-19-2011 at 11:16 AM.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:39 AM   #19
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Yeah, I remember one of GoBB's threads on Reggie attempting a post move. The comments were hilarious. Anyways, he may have stole boards but I really didn't care about that. Sure it may inflate his stats but I would rather a guy trying to rebound as much as possible and steal a bunch rather than just Bargnani-ing every rebound.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:24 AM   #20
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

(Player 1) has stole boards from Bargnani

(Player 2) has stole boards from Bargnani

(Player 3) has stole boards from Bargnani

**** it. What's the point anymore?
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #21
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The thing is, his offense was so bad that it was almost counterproductive. He was shooting 36% from the field which is just remarkable for a guy who takes 76% of his shots in the paint. I'd take Amir Johnson any day of the week.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: