Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Melo's weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    You know what, never mind. You win. I'll never get how this is a bad thing so we'll be going in circle arguing back n forth for nothing.
    It isnt a bad thing NOW but why wasnt he these things BEFORE?

Not into the rah rah guy but you can see this team lacked leadership except for the 1 year the team won 54 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    I will concede this. The Front Office allowed Melo to get away with this...

No one should allow JR to get away with his statement.
    You are throwing a fit over the teams second best player mentioning that he'd like to lead by example more and about the teams best players trainer talking up his guy.

You do this why? Because you personally dislike those two players. Maybe I don't know what the word biased is- but I do know delusional and you are that. It's delusional to believe that until you've read something it isn't possible to be real. "This is the first time I read a Carmelo/leadership article." "How disgusting that there was no leadership article 3 years ago" "he didn't care about leadership 3 years ago?" "What nerve". "And JR? He wants to be out there doing the right thin fame showing some of his younger and less experienced teammates the way?" But rameek doesn't like you JR- you can't want to get better- ramneek said you can't.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    It isnt a bad thing NOW but why wasnt he these things BEFORE?

Not into the rah rah guy but you can see this team lacked leadership except for the 1 year the team won 54 games.
    Except he did...which is what I've been saying the whole time

And I could also see this team lacked talent and a competent general manager.

Krust Kingz

JR can not control himself. I have no issue with him FINALLY trying to be a professional. But I dont need him to lead he needs to learn how to follow first.

I dont personally like or dislike anyone. I'm not a fan of individuals generally. I follow my team.

Ive always questioned Melo's leadership. This isnt new.

I dont think Melo gave us everything he has. I hope this is the year we see his everything.

I guarantee Zen and Fish will bring this out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    You are throwing a fit over the teams second best player mentioning that he'd like to lead by example more and about the teams best players trainer talking up his guy.

You do this why? Because you personally dislike those two players. Maybe I don't know what the word biased is- but I do know delusional and you are that. It's delusional to believe that until you've read something it isn't possible to be real. "This is the first time I read a Carmelo/leadership article." "How disgusting that there was no leadership article 3 years ago" "he didn't care about leadership 3 years ago?" "What nerve". "And JR? He wants to be out there doing the right thin fame showing some of his younger and less experienced teammates the way?" But rameek doesn't like you JR- you can't want to get better- ramneek said you can't.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Well I hope so too because what he's given us far has been pretty damn good in my opinion. So if he can get even better, kudos to Fish n Phil.

And yes...I think we can all agree JR is very talented but very idiotic as well. I personally don't want to hear about him leading or following. Actions speak louder than words and quite frankly I'm done hearing his mouth.
    Last edited by franchize; 08-26-2014 at 02:29 PM.