Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-26-2011, 09:18 PM   #16
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Default Re: Big Game Vs. The Magic Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I don't deny I am a GM wannabee, heck even a coach wanabee, heck, most of us here would make comments like
Gee, Rose is a beast. A commentator wanabee.
I predict the Bulls would get the 2nd best record in the East. = A prognosticator wannbee
Coach Thibs shouldn't be playing Bogans at all= coach wannabee.
YOu said being a wanabee is not going to help sh!t, tell me what specific post actually DOES help at all?

Game threads are great for fans. I only have a problem when they get derailed over and over about the same issue. ie: Thread(Rose is an all-star) Gee, I hope Bogans gets traded x10. Thread(Korver wins the game for us) Gee, I hope Bogans gets traded x10. Thread(Boozer to miss a few games) Gee, I hope Bogans gets traded.

Can we be done with this already, and talk basketball. It's not like the internet is an archive or anything /sarcasm. No need to repeat the same things.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:26 PM   #17
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
JAmeer Nelson just got hurt.

IDK if that helps us or hurts us because the Magic are stacked at PG right now. Arenas has had some good games against the Bulls.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #18
yhaanraads
Layups I usually hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
JAmeer Nelson just got hurt.

Shit, i rather have him play the PG then Arenas.
yhaanraads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #19
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
IDK if that helps us or hurts us because the Magic are stacked at PG right now. Arenas has had some good games against the Bulls.

False alarm I guess. He ended up returning to action later. I'd rather have arenas, rose would feast on him. Not to mention his chuckng habits could help us out
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:20 PM   #20
Glide2keva
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhaanraads
Shit, i rather have him play the PG then Arenas.
Arenas isn't happy in Orlando.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #21
tamaraw08
College star

Quote:
Game threads are great for fans. I only have a problem when they get derailed over and over about the same issue. ie: Thread(Rose is an all-star) Gee, I hope Bogans gets traded x10. Thread(Korver wins the game for us) Gee, I hope Bogans gets traded x10. Thread(Boozer to miss a few games) Gee, I hope Bogans gets traded.

Can we be done with this already, and talk basketball. It's not like the internet is an archive or anything /sarcasm. No need to repeat the same things.

I get what you are saying, how a thread will talk about something else and somebody would always make a comment about the need to find a better SG in that thread, how youre sick of it eventho some of us here agree that it's a very legit concern.
What I don't get is why you can't simply ignore these comments, heck you advised me to ignore eeeebro's comments, as in "I shouldn't feed the committed"
There are threads here that I don't even dare to read esp Rose's inclusion to the allstar team which doesn't interest me.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #22
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I get what you are saying, how a thread will talk about something else and somebody would always make a comment about the need to find a better SG in that thread, how youre sick of it eventho some of us here agree that it's a very legit concern.
What I don't get is why you can't simply ignore these comments, heck you advised me to ignore eeeebro's comments, as in "I shouldn't feed the committed"
There are threads here that I don't even dare to read esp Rose's inclusion to the allstar team which doesn't interest me.

Someone had to say something, may as well be me, right? I have taken some villain role lately LOL, so it doesn't bother me. But hey, to use your own logic back onto yourself, you could just ignore this post

I'm not here to hide behind a keyboard and be an asshole, seriously I am not. But the Bogans/SG talk has gone to a whole new level of fanurism(not even a word, but Webster's should take notes LMAO).
Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #23
Glide2keva
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Someone had to say something, may as well be me, right? I have taken some villain role lately LOL, so it doesn't bother me. But hey, to use your own logic back onto yourself, you could just ignore this post

I'm not here to hide behind a keyboard and be an asshole, seriously I am not. But the Bogans/SG talk has gone to a whole new level of fanurism(not even a word, but Webster's should take notes LMAO).
I feel the same way about the Melo to the Bulls talk.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: