Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2k10

Local High School Star

Default Nba 2k10

Is this coming out tommorow?

i put it on pre-order liek a month ago at eb games because i want the anniversary edition

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Nba 2k10

Can I get some prices for both 2k and Live for 360? And with no bias witch game is going to be better. Always get both cause it's the only reason I have a 360 but witch one should I get first? Always get 2k first because just is usually better and more realistic. But haven't payed attention to Live 10 at all this year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Comes out tomorrow if you live on the west coast. (Oct. 6)

IGN gave it a 8.5 rating (NBA Live 10 got a 8.2)

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/103/1031712p1.html
    8.5 - Presentation
    Whether it's the broadcast-like splash graphics to the smoother menu navigation, 2K10 delivers an enjoyable basketball experience across the entire game.
    8.5 - Graphics
    Apart from the cloth physics and the strange technical hitches that can plague the on-court play, these are great animations and realistic character models that anchor 2K10.
    9.0 - Sound
    While the 2K Insider can be annoying, the soundtrack is solid, and the trio of Harlan, Kellogg and Miller, supported by the NBA Today feature makes commentary the most natural yet.
    8.5 - Gameplay
    Legacy issues, like missed shots and AI issues, hold the gameplay down, but the new playcalling and refined sprint mechanics definitely strengthen on-court play.
    9.0 - Lasting Appeal

Tying the ability to bring a created player to an online crew is a great bonus for players trying to get their athletes to the next level. Otherwise, it's the same solid play experience as before.

8.5 - OVERALL
    GREAT

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Can I get some prices for both 2k and Live for 360? And with no bias witch game is going to be better. Always get both cause it's the only reason I have a 360 but witch one should I get first? Always get 2k first because just is usually better and more realistic. But haven't payed attention to Live 10 at all this year.
    NBA Live has improved dramatically. NBA live 10 has gotten positive reviews so far, but 2k10 has gotten better reviews, so I would buy 2k10. But next year will be very interesting.

Local High School Star

yea i live on the west coast so its coming out tomorrow morning im extremely excited haha

im a 2k die hard fan and have been playing it since 2k4 lol

my advice to anyone wanting to play a basketball game would be to only play this one

but obviously thee are always those people who will only stick with ea sports

I am Chris Wilcox

Damn thing doesn't come out in the UK until the 9th. I was ready to go out and pick it up soon aswell. F*cking bastards.

Local High School Star lukekarts's Avatar

Yeah we're always screwed with release dates here, at least this is only 3 days behind.

Still, no draft combine, which is a shame

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Fu"k I just can't wait for this game

Quote Originally Posted by Big One
    yea i live on the west coast so its coming out tomorrow morning im extremely excited haha

im a 2k die hard fan and have been playing it since 2k4 lol

my advice to anyone wanting to play a basketball game would be to only play this one

but obviously thee are always those people who will only stick with ea sports
    did nba 2k4 existed?? i didnt know.

btw. ive been playing since the dreamcast version of 2k. That game was GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Damn thing doesn't come out in the UK until the 9th. I was ready to go out and pick it up soon aswell. F*cking bastards.
    Darn tootin'. Oh well, got it on pre-order from Amazon. Should arrive on the 9th, they've been good with pre-orders in the past anyway.

Anyone else getting the PC version? Glad it'll have online capabilities this time unlike the 2K9 version.

Anybody got it yet?

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

im going to wait until the actual NBA season starts before buying it.

This way, the price will go down and I won't be missing any of the real NBA Today stuff they have going on

Leaving to go get it now. Mall store didn't open until 10.

Local High School Star

just picked it up, the anniversary edition is a ****ing massive box lol

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Is anyone getting for the PC?

I just recently bought a PS3 but the PC version will have online play this year, is $40 cheaper (!!!), and will likely have an active online modding community. I'm really wondering whether I should buy the PC version this year.