Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 2011/12 Observation Deck

Pullin' for the Tarheels tonight.....even though the HBCU Michigan State team seems to be more "athletic".....

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northwinds
    Whoomp....there it is! (with apologies to Tag Team)....LMAO..........but he's a blue collar, hard working, high motor "Rudy" kinda guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8
    don't bring your stupid shit in this forum and don't talk to me about my team

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    don't bring your stupid shit in this forum and don't talk to me about my team
    Who died and made you sheriff........and don't bring your stupid shit into this forum about white players not being "athletic".....its racist and ignorant....just like yourself....so FO.....

Anthony Davis with 23 points, 11 rebounds, 7 blocks, and 3 assists in his debut. All the freshman looked great, even Kyle Wiltjer. Hard to believe players as good as Terrence Jones and Doron Lamb could be taking a backseat to freshmen.

Jeremy Lamb was spectacular for UConn today...Napier was ballin' too. This team is rock solid and will only get better as Drummond figures things out. I liked what I saw from Roscoe Smith too.

has draymond green always been this thick? he looks fat to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Anthony Davis with 23 points, 11 rebounds, 7 blocks, and 3 assists in his debut. All the freshman looked great, even Kyle Wiltjer. Hard to believe players as good as Terrence Jones and Doron Lamb could be taking a backseat to freshmen.

Jeremy Lamb was spectacular for UConn today...Napier was ballin' too. This team is rock solid and will only get better as Drummond figures things out. I liked what I saw from Roscoe Smith too.
    Did you saw Lamb dunk? DAMN AMAZING

I watched most of UNC X Michigan State, i was not very impressed by the Tar Heels game but .. it's just the first game.

Now i'm watching Duke x Belmont, and i'm going to say this and i hope i'm correct : "Rivers is overrated".

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Did you saw Lamb dunk? DAMN AMAZING

I watched most of UNC X Michigan State, i was not very impressed by the Tar Heels game but .. it's just the first game.

Now i'm watching Duke x Belmont, and i'm going to say this and i hope i'm correct : "Rivers is overrated".
    Haha yep, that was a nice. I think Jeremy Lamb's going to be a first team All American this year.

I've seen Rivers play a bunch of times and he delivers almost every time. His crossover is killer and he's got elite scoring instincts, I think he'll be a hell of an offensive player

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    has draymond green always been this thick? he looks fat to me.
    He's actually slimmed down. He's quick and really skilled (sometimes plays as a point forward for MSU at the end of games) for a guy his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Haha yep, that was a nice. I think Jeremy Lamb's going to be a first team All American this year.

I've seen Rivers play a bunch of times and he delivers almost every time. His crossover is killer and he's got elite scoring instincts, I think he'll be a hell of an offensive player
    I was expecting a little bit more enthusiasm by Drummond, but i guess it's because it was his first game .. i'll give him some time. Nappier is a true leader, i'm really confident in a good season.

Rivers is "just a scorer", in Duke system .. i don't know. I don't think he fits well. (Snap, first three pointer). Belmont is really cool to watch, very fundamental playing.

owwwww

Austin Rivers' first step...holy [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]k, he could foul the entire team out if he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    I was expecting a little bit more enthusiasm by Drummond, but i guess it's because it was his first game .. i'll give him some time. Nappier is a true leader, i'm really confident in a good season.

Rivers is "just a scorer", in Duke system .. i don't know. I don't think he fits well. (Snap, first three pointer). Belmont is really cool to watch, very fundamental playing.
    Yeah, I expected them to go to him a little bit more than they did but he's also recovering from a broken nose and a slight concussion + they didn't really need him against Columbia. I'm sure he'll be a force by the time Big East play starts.

Rivers is just a scorer right now, but these kinds of players are still very valuable, especially on the college level. He'll become a more complete player under Coach K. Seth Curry is doing better running the point than I expected.

I caught some of the Kentucky game...man, Gilchrist and Davis are super talented.

owwwww

oh man...his crossover

does not pass the ball though lol, has a young kobe mentality. yea, not sure about how well he fits with Duke, could be a good pro though because he's got impressive one on one skills.
    Last edited by Fatal9; 11-12-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Gilchrist was my choice between some friends, for Freshman of the year. I think he's very very special .. and i don't say that many times.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Can't expect much from Drummond when he only gets 3 touches. Lamb and that three on the right wing is automatic. Shabazz was draining threes. None of the bigs really got into it because JC kept a constant rotation of Olander/Oriakhi/Drummond/Smith and switched them up after nearly every bad play or foul. Drummond sure can rebound and has a nice presence on D. His outlet pass off a rebound is amazing, it was instrumental in most of the transition scoring while he was in there.

owwwww

austin rivers just jacking up 25 footers

Seth Curry and Austin Rivers arent that good.