Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Barkley is Outclassing Reggie Miller as an Analyst

I heard him repeat "The Spurs & the Bulls play the hardest" like every quarter.

And he flip flops a lot on his opinions.

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Barkley is just a loveable goof. Every country has them. They can say and do the dumbest things and people will still love them.

Like when Charles said that the Heat are not a good three point shooting team, and Reggie corrected him and said they are the best in the NBA this season, to which Charles said yeah they are the best but they still don

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    i would love for tnt to let barkley, reggie, and harlan call games during the play offs. Overall, theyre a better version of abc's former big 3 (van gundy, jackson, breen) and im a huge van gundy supporter.
    I agree.

Mike Breen and JVG are my favorites but Chuck needs to do more games.

He knows the game and is capable of making great observations about how the game is being played and is absolutely hilarious.

C-Webb can fill in when needed on Inside and maybe Shaq could have frequent inexplicable mic issues so he would actually be bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    I actually like Miller's commentary. Their styles are just different. Barkley is the quirky type of commentator like the Dicky V's, Lee Corso's of the world.

Barkley was also fortunate enough to be anchored alongside kenny the jet, who's style works in a synchronous/symbiotic way with his.
    You're comparing him to Dickie V? That's ridiculous. Vitale spends the entire game screaming like an idiot no matter the circumstance and provides no worthwhile analysis. Barkley has numerous good points throughout the telecast, much better than Vitale.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    You're comparing him to Dickie V? That's ridiculous. Vitale spends the entire game screaming like an idiot no matter the circumstance and provides no worthwhile analysis. Barkley has numerous good points throughout the telecast, much better than Vitale.
    So you don't like Miller or Dickie V? You think Barkley is a better analyst than Dickie V? Dude is a legend. He is like 90 years old now.

I especially love Dickie V's articles for ESPN because it became clear to me he's just talking shit and someone else is writing it down. I was like man this dude even puts baby when he's writing?

Stop being so ****ing serious, man. There is very little in this world, especially in the sports world, that you should get so riled up over.

-Smak

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I for one nominate Ron Harper as color commentator during games.

"let me tell you something"

had to turn the game off....those 3 men talking non-stop while the game is being played.....going on a fukking 5 min. rant about boxing right in the middle of the heat-spurs game....... .......3 commentators is too much

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    So you don't like Miller or Dickie V? You think Barkley is a better analyst than Dickie V? Dude is a legend. He is like 90 years old now.

I especially love Dickie V's articles for ESPN because it became clear to me he's just talking shit and someone else is writing it down. I was like man this dude even puts baby when he's writing?

Stop being so ****ing serious, man. There is very little in this world, especially in the sports world, that you should get so riled up over.

-Smak
    I'm perfectly calm dude. . .

Barkley talks out of his ass. He's as good analyst as that yappy old guy in a park, on the bench. Just happens he were around the basketball more, but his intelligence level is just around the same.

[quote]Like when Charles said that the Heat are not a good three point shooting team, and Reggie corrected him and said they are the best in the NBA this season, to which Charles said yeah they are the best but they still don