Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Real Men watch CBM

Default Spoelstra calls out LeBron in front of Teammates: "I Can't Tell When You're Serious"

Although the main article has been posted before, would like to focus on the big reason for all this tension between the player(s) and the coaching staff.

ESPN's Chris Broussard

In contrast to the popular view that Spoelstra has been hesitant to jump on Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh, sources say the Heat coach has shown no fear in criticizing them.

Exhibit A was a recent shootaround in which Spoelstra told LeBron James that he had to get more serious. The source said Spoelstra called James out in front of the entire team, telling him, "I can't tell when you're serious."

"He's (Spoelstra) jumping on them," one Heat source said. "If anything, he's been too tough on them. Everybody knows LeBron is playful and likes to joke around, but Spoelstra told him in front of the whole team that he has to get more serious. The players couldn't believe it! They feel like Spoelstra's not letting them be themselves."

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Default Re: Spoelstra calls out LeBron in front of Teammates: "I Can't Tell When You're Serious"

lol...guess what Pat would say to this clown...

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Spoelstra calls out LeBron in front of Teammates: "I Can't Tell When You're Serious"

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    lol...guess what Pat would say to this clown...
    LeBron on how Easy playing with the Heat would be that Pat Riley can come out of Retirement and PLAY:
    "We're going to challenge each other in practice. And the way we're going to challenge each other to get better in practice. Once the game starts, I mean, it's going to be easy. I mean, with me and Dwyane Wade running a wing, Pat could come back and play like he was back in his Kentucky days. Just throw it up there, we're going to get it."
    In LeBron's fantasy, he would just say "Yo Bron... CATCH!"

TBL killed this. After reading, it's pretty obvious Lebron's people planted this story:

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010...ng-that-story/

[QUOTE]ESPN

Spoelstra is THE MAN!!!

That's a whole lot of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    TBL killed this. After reading, it's pretty obvious Lebron's people planted this story:

That's a really good article. thanks for posting it

Banned

This nikka LeBojangles thinks practice should be nothing but dance lessons and sh1t. If he's complaining about Spoelstra now, just imagine if Riley comes down from the booth and start coaching? That probably explains why Wade is strongly supporting Riley.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

I give the coach some props for speaking up. 9-8 record for a paper championship team is no joking matter considering the big targets on their backs.

Killer instinct was what seperated Carter/McGrady to Kobe. And you can clearly see that is what seperating LeBron to the greats. Get serious and hold your teamates accountable. I hate using Jordan as an example but if anyone F'ed around in practice or shoot arounds, he would of kicked their asses.

Practice effort leads to game effort.

I agree with the coach....Get SERIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
    I give the coach some props for speaking up. 9-8 record for a paper championship team is no joking matter considering the big targets on their backs.

Killer instinct was what seperated Carter/McGrady to Kobe. And you can clearly see that is what seperating LeBron to the greats. Get serious and hold your teamates accountable. I hate using Jordan as an example but if anyone F'ed around in practice or shoot arounds, he would of kicked their asses.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz

we're talking about PRACTICE. PRACTICE, NOT A GAME. BUT PRACTICE.

Spo has never called out Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees

But that only makes Lebron look like a whiny girl who can't handle pressure, oh sniffle sniffle, I can't be myself.

Spoelstra holding knife in Lebron's mouth: "Why so NOT serious?"

Spo must have watched Game 5