Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Scotie Pippen dumps all over Badboy Pistons, Badboys fire back!

Salley: Guys who said we played dirty couldn't have played in the '80s and the '70s. I watched those games in the '80s and '70s, and it's how I learned to play that hard. You fouled a guy who needs to be fouled. If he's going to the basket, you don't give a knick-knack foul and then argue with the ref. You foul him so he knows, so the next guy coming behind him knows, so his team knows you can't go in the lane.

Okay, Salley basically just confirmed what Pippen said. That doesn't sound like basketball to me. That's not playing hard. Playing hard was what Bobby Jones did. Hustle and effort is playing hard. Not hurting the other team intentionally to send a message. That's much worse than flopping.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Both teams walk off the court before being eliminated by bitter rivals in the Eastern Conference Finals. Is there a difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0GTlhv2NQ

why should the bulls have nightmares?
    pistons dominated them but then the bulls swept them, made them quit, say "no mas" made them their stepping stone.
    detroit never challenged again, bulls won 6.
    if anybody ever overcome their nemesis and bullied the bully it's scotty and the bulls.

I usually hit open layups 10x91= 5 Rings's Avatar

Hey I love Scottie,but talk about hypocrisy.The Bulls sure didn`t have a problem getting Dennis Rodman - Mr. Graduate from the School of Laimbeer himself - who gave them the much needed Cojones,especially in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 10x91= 5 Rings
    Hey I love Scottie,but talk about hypocrisy.The Bulls sure didn`t have a problem getting Dennis Rodman - Mr. Graduate from the School of Laimbeer himself - who gave them the much needed Cojones,especially in the playoffs.
    Rodman was one of those types of players that you love when he's on your side. But hate when he's on the other. .

I usually hit open layups 10x91= 5 Rings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Rodman was one of those types of players that you love when he's on your side. But hate when he's on the other. .
    Exactamundo. Damn how I miss a player like him and that team really was one for the ages.

Without Jordan, Pippen is a poor man's Grant Hill. Why he's talking at all or anyone cares I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidrage
    Without Jordan, Pippen is a poor man's Grant Hill. Why he's talking at all or anyone cares I'll never know.
    Your bonkers bro. Pippen was a beast. Its just tough when guy are literraly trying to hurt you