Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 AM   #16
Droid101
7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Thread for people who hate the Heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
My question to you all is do you mean the Heat fans on ISH are terrible, or are the Heat fans you know in person really that awful as well? I know a lot of good ones, but that's different when you actually live down here I suppose.
60% empty lower bowl for the first quarter, is what we're saying when we say "Heat Fans suck."
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:51 AM   #17
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
60% empty lower bowl for the first quarter, is what we're saying when we say "Heat Fans suck."

That's not good enough for all the effort people put on here to hate them. There's more to it than that. Miami is a lousy sports town.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:56 AM   #18
Droid101
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
That's not good enough for all the effort people put on here to hate them. There's more to it than that. Miami is a lousy sports town.
Pauk, tazb and NumberSix will fill in the rest of the details of why we hate Heat fans on the internet.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:57 AM   #19
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Pauk, tazb and NumberSix will fill in the rest of the details of why we hate Heat fans on the internet.

None of those guys are Heat fans, but I understand that fine. I mean are the Heat fans you are around in person just as bad as the trolls on ISH?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:00 AM   #20
willds09
Banned

Its too much to say
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:12 AM   #21
AngelEyes
Sentenza

Quote:

Florida is a lousy sports state.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:12 AM   #22
j3lademaster
I get superstar calls

I don't hate the Heat in general, just for this series... does that count?
j3lademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:13 AM   #23
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
Florida is a lousy sports state.

In pro sports? Yes for the most part.

In college? People are very loyal, especially the towns that are built around the colleges like UF and FSU.

EDIT: Plus high school football is huge here.

Last edited by DaSeba5 : 05-10-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:16 AM   #24
willds09
Banned

I dont like tha way spolestra looks, he always looks nervous and hyper at tha same time, he looks krazy, his haircut too, he's tha most overrated coach in tha nba, he have a fine girl but he aint hitting that right tho, phuck him
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:19 AM   #25
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
My question to you all is do you mean the Heat fans on ISH are terrible, or are the Heat fans you know in person really that awful as well? I know a lot of good ones, but that's different when you actually live down here I suppose.
I knew one dude who was a Heat fan back in the early 2000s, cool guy. Obviously there a good folks who are Heat fans, it's just that ISH attracts the LBJ stans and the fake bandwagon ones like NumberSix for example.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #26
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I knew one dude who was a Heat fan back in the early 2000s, cool guy. Obviously there a good folks who are Heat fans, it's just that ISH attracts the LBJ stans and the fake bandwagon ones like NumberSix for example.

Yes but while ISH is full of trolls and stans who don't represent real fans, I wonder if the regular posters dislike the Heat because of the trolls on the Internet or because they know a lot of bandwagon people in person. Like I can understand somebody knowing a guy at their work who is a huge bandwagon fan who talks a lot of shit, and it's easy to root against a team because of that.

Because if I was judging my own fanbase by the way a lot of people describe Heat fans, I would think they are the worst fans on the planet. And before you say that they are, keep in mind all bandwagoners act the same and will be rooting for someone else when other teams are winning.

My point is just that I think it's easy to call the Heat fans the worst because they are the best team and have the most bandwagon fans, but a lot of people unfairly generalize all Heat fans to be like the ones on ISH.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:36 AM   #27
j3lademaster
I get superstar calls

Quote:
I don't hate the Heat. It's annoying when bandwagon fans always talk down to other fans. The "my team is better than yours" "see you in game 2" type stuff and it's like... wtf of course your team is always the best... you follow the best player in the world wherever he goes lol. It's that internet tough talk that makes you really want to troll them and then they just make themselves easy targets. When no one respects your fandom you shouldn't expect more than troll responses and emoticon oneliners. Other than that it's whatever.

Other than that the Heat are obviously explosive, fast-paced and have starpower. Not many bball fans wouldn't enjoy watching that. Their management is great, but idk about the coaching. I'm seriously still not sure who calls the shots on offense, or how much Spo actually contributes.

Last edited by j3lademaster : 05-10-2013 at 02:47 AM.
j3lademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:36 AM   #28
tikay0
Banned

The Heat attract bandwagon fans, and fans that just like the #1 guy, or super teams.

Go on youtube, and look at all the heat fans. They look like uneducated morons, and barely know shit about basketball.

"Lebron and Wade cool doh bro!"
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:21 AM   #29
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
The Heat attract bandwagon fans, and fans that just like the #1 guy, or super teams.

Go on youtube, and look at all the heat fans. They look like uneducated morons, and barely know shit about basketball.

"Lebron and Wade cool doh bro!"
While this is true, let's keep in mind that if LeBron would've chosen to join the Bulls, all these morons who are giving the Heat a bad name, they'd be doing that as Bulls "fans" right now. The only difference is that there are more true Bulls fans that would be able to call out the fake ones. There weren't a whole lot of Heat fans before Bron joined the Heat, even after DWade won them a chip.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: