Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Scottie Pippen: I Was Lebron Before Lebron

"They want to compare him to the greatest whether it be Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson, but he's more closer to myself. It's natural for folks to say that, but if you look at how he plays the game and how I played the game, you'll see more similarities with us." (via Northeast Ohio Media Group)

Makes sense Bran is the ultimate sidekick.

Default Re: Scottie Pippen: I Was Lebron Before Lebron

actually, no.

Banned

Damn I guess that confirms Brons a minimum 8.5" fully erect

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

It's true

Very similar skillsets.

Scottie was also a great passer, something of a point-forward even, much like Lebron. Always got rebounds too.

He didn't have quite the #1 scorer's mentality (or overall ability to dominate physically) that Lebron's got, but there are obvious similarities.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Damn I guess that confirms Brons a minimum 8.5" fully erect
    Lol. I almost ended my post with "in before dvck jokes" but held off...then posted and saw your joke

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

The similarities is definitely there. Pippen threw a tantrum when Phil called a play for Kukoc at the end of the game. LeBron threw a tantrum when Blatt called a play not for LeBron at the end of the game.

Hopefully Lebron doesnt squander his $425 million net worth and become poor like Pippen.

I'd rather have an average size ***** and be as rich as Lebron instead of being piss poor and hung like Mr. Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    The similarities is definitely there. Pippen threw a tantrum when Phil called a play for Kukoc at the end of the game. LeBron threw a tantrum when Blatt called a play not for LeBron at the end of the game.
    Difference is Pippen sulked like a child and sat the play. LeBron demanded the ball and made the game winner.

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    It's true

Very similar skillsets.

Scottie was also a great passer, something of a point-forward even, much like Lebron. Always got rebounds too.

He didn't have quite the #1 scorer's mentality (or overall ability to dominate physically) that Lebron's got, but there are obvious similarities.
    Yeah but it's like Ricky Rubio calling himself a modern day Kidd. He's literally worse at everything. He may have an edge in defense in their peaks, but it's slight, and debatable.

I hate when old fggots like Pippen prop themselves up and/or give others slights.

they may be alike in play style, but Lebron is literally better than Pippen at everything except defense and d1ck size.

Local High School Star

The similarities are also very close with regard to overall athletic ability. They are about the same height, although Lebron is certainly heavier. However, Pippen was a tremendous athlete, incredibly explosive and with extremely long arms. He had a lot of chase down blocks like Lebron in his prime. TBH, Scottie was probably just as fast as Lebron in the open court, equivalent as a one foot jumper and a better jumper than Lebron off two feet. Watch highlights of Pippen and you will see that he's one of those relatively rare players who is a great jumper off one and two feet. You could make a case that Scottie was as good a raw athlete as Lebron, minus the difference in strength/weight.

True two betas. That's why pippen made those embarrassing comments before 11 finals wanted to make himself feel better

Pip was much better at every aspect of defense, a better rebounder, a better playmaker, transition shooter and had a better post game. Bran was much better scorer because of his way superior physical talent and athleticism
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 06-30-2015 at 11:15 AM.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Yeah but it's like Ricky Rubio calling himself a modern day Kidd. He's literally worse at everything. He may have an edge in defense in their peaks, but it's slight, and debatable.

I hate when old fggots like Pippen prop themselves up and/or give others slights.

Are you kidding me..

A slight edge on defense?? Pippen is miles better than bran defensively.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Lesser players always trying to compare themselves to all-time greats.

That's the only way for them to stay somewhat relevant in the basketball world.

Who's next to compare themselves to Bron, just for a quick 15 secs in the spotlight when they're out of the league/retired? I'm putting money on Kobe.