Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #16
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MW2 Online... Confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
You missed a good opportunity for booster justice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuB3tqMrpA

What? No, I kept killing them every time they respawned to the same spot. I've been doing it a lot lately. Every time there are boosters in the game I'm playing, I kill 'em. They get so pissed.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:44 AM   #17
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
MW2 beats Black Ops by miles IMO, and it will always be fun.

MW2 is the worst of the last 4 CODs....excessive camping...stacking killstreaks, and imblanace.... Black ops is easily a better game...the only advantage i give to MW2 is graphics and gun sounds, but Black Ops has accomplished better balance than Mw2.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:50 AM   #18
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
MW2 is the worst of the last 4 CODs....excessive camping...stacking killstreaks, and imblanace.... Black ops is easily a better game...the only advantage i give to MW2 is graphics and gun sounds, but Black Ops has accomplished better balance than Mw2.

black ops gets boring after 1 match. kill streaks suck, everyone uses the famas or galil and campers are even worse because the streaks DONT stack.

im actually better at black ops statwise but mw2 is acutally fun.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #19
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
Black Ops is worse.

Boring, slow, weak grenades, famas, 74u, ghost, total gun imbalance.

It seems like the people who work on the games don't know what they're doing when the game comes out. The first thing they need is some sort of beta that people that play the game a lot get to participate in so a gun like the famas doesn't exist.

In what scenario is the Enfield superior to the famas? For me, only if I was laying prone with ghost, clipping, or the player had bad aim would I see myself killing someone using the famas with my enfield.

They suck at patching. I'm aware treyarch often patches games, but they act like they're unable to change the guns. Now I never really played BFBC2, but I heard that the guns constantly got nerfed and buffed. The only guns that got nerfed in BO was the G11(I think?), famas, and 74u. And that didn't change pure gun damage statistics. Just the recoil. Wanna fix the famas? Reduce it and the AUG(same gun, different skin and recoil) to having 10 or 15 less damage across the board.

Yes MW2 has its flaws that shine brighter than a star. OMA danger close tubes, commando, next to useless frag grenades, and gun glitches that literally render some attachments useless. M9 silenced, for example. But its still a fun game. There is lots of different fun things you can do in it that you cannot do in black ops.

Also, it is a faster paced game.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #20
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Black Ops is worse.

Boring, slow, weak grenades, famas, 74u, ghost, total gun imbalance.

It seems like the people who work on the games don't know what they're doing when the game comes out. The first thing they need is some sort of beta that people that play the game a lot get to participate in so a gun like the famas doesn't exist.

In what scenario is the Enfield superior to the famas? For me, only if I was laying prone with ghost, clipping, or the player had bad aim would I see myself killing someone using the famas with my enfield.

They suck at patching. I'm aware treyarch often patches games, but they act like they're unable to change the guns. Now I never really played BFBC2, but I heard that the guns constantly got nerfed and buffed. The only guns that got nerfed in BO was the G11(I think?), famas, and 74u. And that didn't change pure gun damage statistics. Just the recoil. Wanna fix the famas? Reduce it and the AUG(same gun, different skin and recoil) to having 10 or 15 less damage across the board.

Yes MW2 has its flaws that shine brighter than a star. OMA danger close tubes, commando, next to useless frag grenades, and gun glitches that literally render some attachments useless. M9 silenced, for example. But its still a fun game. There is lots of different fun things you can do in it that you cannot do in black ops.

Also, it is a faster paced game.
this. black ops seems like a better game but its really not. most people play games for fun and to phuck around, mw2 helps you accomplish that goal far better than black ops. so easy to get bored in bo.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: