Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #481
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,717
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
He'll still disagree. Saying something like Barkley was wearing 26137 socks.

Did you know Sir Charles once suggested Barkley wore shoe lifts? You know the wedges that smaller actors 5'7" or 5'8" like Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson put in their shoes?

I almost fell out of my chair laughing, why would Barkley wear shoe lifts if he never trys to make himself seem taller? NO basketball player would have any reason to wear shoe lifts.

The I posted pictures where Barkley was barefoot and towered over Kenny Smith who is listed at 6-3. Smith isn't under 6-1 and Barkley had 5 inches on him. In fact here are the pictures for Sir Charles to view again.



Sir Charles didn't respond to that picture last time.

I love how he posted a picture of Barkley the same height as 6'6" Penny Hardaway to try to back up his argument.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:10 PM   #482
AItheAnswer3
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
Did you know Sir Charles once suggested Barkley wore shoe lifts? You know the wedges that smaller actors 5'7" or 5'8" like Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson put in their shoes?

I almost fell out of my chair laughing, why would Barkley wear shoe lifts if he never trys to make himself seem taller? NO basketball player would have any reason to wear shoe lifts.

The I posted pictures where Barkley was barefoot and towered over Kenny Smith who is listed at 6-3. Smith isn't under 6-1 and Barkley had 5 inches on him. In fact here are the pictures for Sir Charles to view again.



Sir Charles didn't respond to that picture last time.

I love how he posted a picture of Barkley the same height as 6'6" Penny Hardaway to try to back up his argument.


OWNED right there
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #483
Sir Charles
National High School Star
 
Sir Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,476
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
He'll still disagree. Saying something like Barkley was wearing 26137 socks.

Not even Close and You Know It. Make the Line at a 180 Angle and See For Yourself
Sir Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #484
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,717
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
OWNED right there

If you liked that, here's another one.

Barkley next to Magic Johnson who Sir Charles calls 6'7 1/2" or 6'8".


Is it even possible that Sir Charles really sees a 3 or 3 1/2" inch difference there? In reality Barkley is about 6'6" and Magic is about 6'7".

I have numerous other pictures that pretty much KO Sir Charles.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #485
AItheAnswer3
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles
Not even Close and You Know It. Make the Line at a 180 Angle and See For Yourself

Please stop. Every single argument of yours has been destroyed. You can laugh all you want, it wont change the facts.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #486
AItheAnswer3
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
If you liked that, here's another one.

Barkley next to Magic Johnson who Sir Charles calls 6'7 1/2" or 6'8".


Is it even possible that Sir Charles really sees a 3 or 3 1/2" inch difference there? In reality Barkley is about 6'6" and Magic is about 6'7".

I have numerous other pictures that pretty much KO Sir Charles.

Of course not. I dont even see how Sir Charles can come up with an argument now.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:26 PM   #487
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,717
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
Of course not. I dont even see how Sir Charles can come up with an argument now.

Well who knows? I think he implied that the line I drew wasn't straight(hard to tell since he doesn't really speak English).

He makes up the craziest sh*t to try to prove Barkley is around 6'4". One was the shoe lifts thing which still has me laughing, 2 were the videos of Barkley and Rodman boxing eachother out or going up for rebounds, 3 may be the best though. He says Barkley's build makes him look taller.....

Fat people always look shorter than they are because of their build! Skinny people look taller than they are.

By the way, here's what Michael Jordan(about 6'5") looked like next to Magic.


Barkley is clearly closer to Magic's height than Michael is.

Magic and 6'4 3/4" Kobe Bryant


Barkley is clearly closer to Magic's height than Kobe is.

Barkley and 6'3 3/4" measured Dwyane Wade


Anyone who thinks Barkley is less than 2 inches taller is delusional. Wade is standing as straight as possible and Barkley is still looking down at him.

One more for the road...


Barkley next to a height chart!!!!!!! 6'7" or 6'8" in shoes, hmm that puts him about what barefoot? 6'6"?
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:30 PM   #488
Sir Charles
National High School Star
 
Sir Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,476
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Charles does look shorter than Steve Smith, Penny Hardaway and Mitch Richmond its obvious. By the way Barkley was tilted sideways so that would make him look a bit taller aswell

Ohh, Wait....

In This Pic where Everyone is Standing Straight!

If Penny Hardaway is 6`6 as you say....How Tall is Barkley?


Now Don`t Measure the Pointy Top on Chucks Back of the Head but his Forhead and compare it to 6`6 Penny`s Forhead




Last edited by Sir Charles : 09-30-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Sir Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #489
Sir Charles
National High School Star
 
Sir Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,476
Default Re: Real NBA Height

http://videos.espn.com/m/video/20733...pageid=1 3885

Dwayne Wade (Audio Interview) on Dream Team vs Redeem Team:

"....I Couldn`t Guard Barkley Even Though He Is The Same Height...You Know He Out Weighs Me About Like 200 lbs.... Even Back Then When He Was Playing " (its a saying he is around 1-2 inches taller standing straight up around there)"


Last edited by Sir Charles : 09-30-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Sir Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #490
mattreis62
High School Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 847
Default Re: Real NBA Height

I love how he totally ignores the mug shot.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #491
Sir Charles
National High School Star
 
Sir Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,476
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreis62
I love how he totally ignores the mug shot.

Mug Shot can have many Errors itself and Charles is probably wearing thick Sneakers...

I love how You All totally Ignore the Pics and Videos of Barkley standing Next to Other Players...and Now Dwayne Wades Comments
Sir Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #492
AItheAnswer3
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles
http://videos.espn.com/m/video/20733...pageid=1 3885

Dwayne Wade (Audio Interview) on Dream Team vs Redeem Team:

"....I Couldn`t Guard Barkley Even Though He Is The Same Height...You Know He Out Weighs Me About Like 200 lbs.... Even Back Then When He Was Playing " (its a saying he is around 1-2 inches taller standing straight up around there)"


You're so dumb. In the picture VCMVP1551 provided, you can clearly tell Barkley has a good 2 inches on Wade. Dont kid yourself. You're living in your own world about Barkley and his @$$.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #493
AItheAnswer3
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles
Mug Shot can have many Errors itself and Charles is probably wearing thick Sneakers...

I love how You All totally Ignore the Pics and Videos of Barkley standing Next to Other Players...and Now Dwayne Wades Comments

GTFO. You already got owned.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #494
Sir Charles
National High School Star
 
Sir Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,476
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Barkley is 6`4/6`5...just admit it he aint close to 6`6...thats your wish maybe but he aint close to 6`6.

Malone has more than 3 inches on him, atleat 4...Look at the Vids and Pics.

Sir Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:05 PM   #495
AItheAnswer3
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Real NBA Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles
Barkley is 6`4/6`5...just admit it he aint close to 6`6...thats your wish maybe but he aint close to 6`6.

Malone has more than 3 inches on him, atleat 4...Look at the Vids and Pics.


Barkley is 5"4 and the GOAT PF
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube










Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy