Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Default Re: Girl smells Tayshaun.

This is beginning to have an uncanny similarity to the genesis of the legendary thread entitled "the chocolate cake and the skinny girl," over on the IMDB forums.

I'm just saying.

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    You guys have got this all wrong. First off, the "gay" looking dude WAS NOT trying to grip Tayshaun. He was holding a drink with both hands just above his lap and when Tayshaun fell, he crushed the cup and the drink spilled. Tay was checking to see if he was alright. Not exactly sure what the girl was doing but the camera cuts too quickly for us to know what exactly is going on. I think it was just her natural reaction.
    Yeah, this seems like the most accurate description so far.

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

You guys have got this all wrong. First off, the "gay" looking dude WAS NOT trying to grip Tayshaun. He was holding a drink with both hands just above his lap and when Tayshaun fell, he crushed the cup and the drink spilled. Tay was checking to see if he was alright. Not exactly sure what the girl was doing but the camera cuts too quickly for us to know what exactly is going on. I think it was just her natural reaction.
    I dunno about the gay dude, maybe he looked gay and wasn't but my bets are on him being gay... As for the girl, smelling someone's neck is not a "natural reaction."

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Tay hit it after the game. Bet.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    Damn, you're right, now that I look at it again, her face is NOWHERE near his neck, what we perceived as her leaning in for a sniff, is her actually leaning DOWN to check something fell/could've fell, whatever.
    i said this a good 15 posts ago, at least people are finally taking a closer look at the gif...

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

looked like the gay dude had a drink in his hands and spilled it. everyone including the girl looked down at his lap to see where the drink ended up. looks like some of you dudes are just trying to live out a fantasy. a hot chick, a basketball player, and a gay dude all at once

That guy was a lot creepier than the girl.. why the **** was he holding onto his wrist like that?!!

hah thanks for the GIF!

Ya, it looks like she is just looking down, and the angle makes it look like her nose is by his neck... still funny though.

Remember, I only got to see this once in real-time, so my apologizes for overhyping the 'whif'.

ps- I think the guy is just holding a cup also, and the angle makes it look like he's holding Tayshauns wrist.

Note to self: If you go to LA, creepy drunk people will fondle you and sniff the back of your neck. Stay away.

Actually, the girl is not smelling his neck, and the guy is not grabbing him and probably not even gay. In fact he's probably with the "smell" chick. Everything looks deceptively creepy in slow mo from that angle.

Rational on Kobe ALlArOuNDPIaya's Avatar

her "natural reaction" was completed after she went back into her seat. She clearly follows by leaning forward with her eyes shut sniffing his neck.