Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Aliens

Default Re: Ancient Aliens

I've seen every episode of AA multiple times. It's a great show, but don't let yourself get carried away.

I will admit that I don't believe humans, or at least the humans history claims, built the Pyramids. There are just too many holes in the theories they teach you in text books.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

LOL. This all goes back to my love of the show X-Files as a kid. You can watch seasons 1-9 on Netflix now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    LOL. This all goes back to my love of the show X-Files as a kid. You can watch seasons 1-9 on Netflix now.
    I used to love X-files back then too, but it just didn't age well. I tried to get into it again last year and it was often facepalm worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I've seen every episode of AA multiple times. It's a great show, but don't let yourself get carried away.

I will admit that I don't believe humans, or at least the humans history claims, built the Pyramids. There are just too many holes in the theories they teach you in text books.
    Like how in textbooks they taught me Christopher Columbus discovered America? Not telling me that European settlers slaughtered natives who had already been there for hundreds of years or w/e?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    I thought the Earth being hollow was common knowledge ? Where would reptilians live otherwise?
    Everyone knows they have underwater bases.Duh!

The funny part of the Pyramids to me, is the writing on the walls. You mean to tell me that a society capable of building these Pyramids, an architectual feat that would take even current day humans decades to build, would enter the Pyramid after it's done, and start drawing stick figure horses and shit on the wall?!?

I find it more likely that the Pyramids were discovered, and because they were unable to be explained, the natives worshiped them, and buried their kings/queens there.

I used to love X-files back then too, but it just didn't age well. I tried to get into it again last year and it was often facepalm worthy.
    If you need motivation to keep going how about Gillian Anderson. I had such a big crush on her growing up. Fair skinned... redhead with ice blue eyes and huge pouty lips. .

The funny part of the Pyramids to me, is the writing on the walls. You mean to tell me that a society capable of building these Pyramids, an architectual feat that would take even current day humans decades to build, would enter the Pyramid after it's done, and start drawing stick figure horses and shit on the wall?!?

I find it more likely that the Pyramids were discovered, and because they were unable to be explained, the natives worshiped them, and buried their kings/queens there.
    Are you talking about hieroglyphs, or some other drawings I'm not aware of. If it's the former, what did you expect them to draw on the walls? Manga?
    Last edited by Lebowsky; 05-30-2011 at 04:01 PM.

If you need motivation to keep going how about Gillian Anderson. I had such a big crush on her growing up. Fair skinned... redhead with ice blue eyes and huge pouty lips. .
    Lol, I bet all of us who used to watch it back in the day had a crush on her. So much sexual tension going on between her and Mulder. Some years later I saw a nude (or was it topless) pic of her and I was sorely disappointed.
    Last edited by Lebowsky; 05-30-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Lol, I bet all of us who use to watch it back in the day had a crush on her. So much sexual tension going on between her and Mulder. Some years later I saw a nude (or was it topless) pic of her and I was sorely disappointed.
    Haha... googling that pic now.

http://www.the-feeding-tube.com/item...azine-pictures

She's smoking hot here.

Just I just saw her sex scene in movie Straightheads... I don't think she's lacking too much in the curves department. I had to close it before I got distracted too much.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 05-30-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Yeah, that one's pretty good. It doesn't even look like her. The one I saw was at the beach, I think. Not very good, really.

Are you talking about hieroglyphs, or some other drawings I'm not aware of. If it's the former, what did you expect them to draw on the walls? Manga?

I'm talking about a society that people claim had advanced knowledge of physics, mathematics, and architecture... who apparently spent thousands of years building what is still considered today a wonder of the World... and when they were done, they decided to draw stuff like this all over the walls.

Replicating Giza would not take current day humans decades to build. Seriously.

We could build the Empire State Building in under a year, 80 years ago. And it's over three times as tall as Giza, but it would take us decades to build Giza? No, just...no.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Replicating Giza would not take current day humans decades to build. Seriously.

We could build the Empire State Building in under a year, 80 years ago. And it's over three times as tall as Giza, but it would take us decades to build Giza? No, just...no.
    We also don't use 2-3 ton blocks... let alone 2.5 million of them. No offense but that's a terrible example you gave. Construction now doesn't use blocks.. let alone MASSIVE ones like that.