Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Hillary Clinton supporters BEATEN DOWN at a rally in Southern California

Banned

Default Re: Hillary Clinton supporters BEATEN DOWN at a rally in Southern California

these poor innocent Hillary supporters-something should have been done to help them!

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default Re: Hillary Clinton supporters BEATEN DOWN at a rally in Southern California

Misleading thread title

But thank you I hadn't see the KKK beat down video before. Although I had heard about it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    Misleading thread title

But thank you I hadn't see the KKK beat down video before. Although I had heard about it.

The KKK Branch of California has pledged its support to Hillary Clinton.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    Misleading thread title

How so?

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

There already is the same thread mentioned under the correct thread title. Take your agenda elsewhere.

Posters like you and Simon are the reason insidehoops isn't worth more than 12

Banned

[QUOTE=Duderonomy]There already is the same thread mentioned under the correct thread title. Take your agenda elsewhere.

Posters like you and Simon are the reason [B]insidehoops isn't worth more than 12

Banned

Clinton never disavow.

Banned

Clinton supporters want Clinton to give Blacks $1 so Blacks don't go make $100 for themselves.

SO the KKK after seeing the backlash on Trump after having their support, they are saying they endorse Hillary.

Can we call Sherlock Holmes on this, what a ****ing mystery!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    SO the KKK after seeing the backlash on Trump after having their support, they are saying they endorse Hillary.

Nobody in the KKK ever endorsed trump to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Nobody in the KKK ever endorsed trump to begin with.
    Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.
    Seriously, i beg you, if you are unable to use you brain before opening your mouth, at least read. Read OP title, read link content, at least.

I beg you... again... try to sound less of a retard.

You are so dumb and preditable that i already know what your pitty retort will be.

Yes KKK saying they support trump not endorsing, KKK saying they support Clinton, clearly endorsing.

next

Banned

The KKK is a party created by the Democrats, and so far they have only backed Democratic candidates, in particular Hillary Clinton.

Banned

Seriously, i beg you, if you are unable to use you brain before opening your mouth, at least read. Read OP title, read link content, at least.

I beg you... again... try to sound less of a retard.

You are so dumb and preditable that i already know what your pitty retort will be.

Yes KKK saying they support trump not endorsing, KKK saying they support Clinton, clearly endorsing.

next

try to sound less of a retard.
    what your pitty retort will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    How many languages do you speak? Wanna laugh about something? Laugh all the times i humiliated you, not one was kindergarten stuff like spelling.

Now sit down and eat a banana ape.