Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blu Ray

Default Re: I just saw the biggest rat I've ever seen in my life

HAHAHA. I imagined that whole scene in my head.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

I don't hate rats to this day but I should. A few years back me and my friends spent the night in this abandoned house that was supposedly haunted from this old lady that died there. It was the girls idea, but we went because we could drink without being hassled out there. Anyways I passed out on top of my sleeping bag because it was hot. In the middle of the night I feel a prick on my ear and my hand comes back with blood when I touch it. I figure I just scratched it on something and went back to sleep. Then I get pricked again on my toe and I can see blood coming through my sock. I was like WTF and turned on a lantern but I was drunk and passed out again. Then ANOTHER prick wakes me up and I can see another blood spot on my sock. I then look in the shadows and I see this big f'king rat, MF'ER IS EATING ME! It runs away but I get a .45 pistol that my friend(liberated it from his dad's safe) has in the truck and I tuck that baby in with me and settle back in. I am about to fall to sleep again and that f'r creeps back AGAIN, so I take aim and shoot. The blast sounded like a cannon in that little house. I missed the bastard and everyone went apesh't on me, but I didn't get bit no more that night.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

lol this is not about a rat but a mouse. my boy found a dead mouse half way in a blunt wrapper in his room. like it crawled in and suffocated in it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sorry but...

pics or it didnt happen

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Sorry but...

pics or it didnt happen

Future D1 Dad

reminds me when my buddies and i went to buy some peyote from some dirty, fat indian guy. he was so huge he couldn't get out of bed. i swear it took him like :30 to just sit up.

anyway, as my friends were wheeling and dealing, i saw a rat run across the floor. now i've seen mice in houses but that was a 1st.

I had seen some big rats in NYC, but my first night living in Boston, I went to take out the garage in my apartment, and in the alley leading up to the can, there was a light shining on top of the can, and a rat running into the shadows. Actually, it didn't so much run as it did gallop, tail slightly whipping and sh*t. That's how big it was.

College star

these stories are why i am happy to live in alberta. apparently it is a rat free province. i choose not to question it and go searching for rats.

although when i was in british columbia with my cousins we were walking around drunk and i saw a huge rat and it ran made a creepy ass noise so i threw a full beer at his head and it flipped back and we ran. i felt bad about hitting it because i was raised to love all animals and whatnot (not vegetarian just not hurt them if it is not needed even though i hunt)

we never seen **** like so obviously we were terrified by it. but it wasnt no three foot monster.

The only thing grosser than a rat is a hairless one

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    So I'm just chilling listening to my ipod when something runs across the floor. I initially thought it was my puppy until I reached over my bed to pick it up. I ran like a little biatch. I have no ideal where the hell the rat went but all I know is, I'm not going back into my room tonight. No Way. It really sucks living in the country. Anyone else has had bad experiences with rats?
    you need to get yourself a tool and kill the helll out of that thing for stepping into your arena. man up and show him who's boss as someone said.

once when i was visiting my grandma in the countryside i was sleeping in a century-old house on the farm as there was too many people in the main house. first morning, guess what wakes me up? a big rat running across the cot damn floor. my first reaction was to throw the nearest thing i could find at it - i hit that thing and knocked it over for a second. too bad it was a book about vikings and not a meat cleaver or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Sorry but...

pics or it didnt happen

dude's got muscles!

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Not myself personally, but my uncle used to work as an over-night security guard for a GE plant in Boston. He was a very short, large man, with a massive beard. He was not married, so he didn't have a wife to tell him not to eat 12 donuts a night like he did.

He always walked his route, and when he reached a certain bench, he would sit down, eat his donuts and sometimes he would fall asleep. Well, one night, he did just as I described, ate donuts, fell asleep on the bench.

He said he would've slept the entire shift if not for the constant, sleepy pain he felt coming from his chin. It woke him up. He can feel the pain coming from his chin, and half-asleep, he raises his head to see a three foot water rat laying on his chest, eating the crumbs off of his beard. He froze. He couldn't do anything until the rat got off of him, as they're unpredictable creatures around humans, and God forbid how many diseases it may be carrying.

So there he is, laying down, waiting for a 20 pound rat to finish his meal.

His version of the story is much better, as he usually adds a foot and five pounds each time he tells it.