Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 10-17-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
koichiii
I airball my layups

koichiii has an OK reputation so far
Default Question from a French 76ers Fan

Hello guys,

i'm coming with my brother to Philadelphia on the 1st November for the season opener against Atlanta. And I have a question for people who see games. Can we buy the cheapest tickets (15$), wait the half time, go down closer to the court and to sit down where there are avalaible places ?

Yeah I know, that's kind of silly. But we can do those kind of things in my city (I'm from Cholet, Mickael Gelabale's french Club) and we would like to save a little money if it is possible
koichiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far

Cheapest tickets are $10 and ya u u can move 2 a open seat if there are any
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 02:25 AM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Of course. Plus the fact that Atlanta is not a big draw. You may really luck out on this game.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:01 AM   #4
Serge
Great young streetballer

Serge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by koichiii
Hello guys,

i'm coming with my brother to Philadelphia on the 1st November for the season opener against Atlanta. And I have a question for people who see games. Can we buy the cheapest tickets (15$), wait the half time, go down closer to the court and to sit down where there are avalaible places ?

Yeah I know, that's kind of silly. But we can do those kind of things in my city (I'm from Cholet, Mickael Gelabale's french Club) and we would like to save a little money if it is possible

I am a season ticket holder for the Sixers. I sit were the $10-15 seats are. And yes you can move down after half time, or when ever with the lack of people who show up now for the Sixers games.

You can also try to get autographs 1 hours before the game inside. Or even out side a few hours before the game near the tunnel were they drive in sometimes some might stop, and sign. But most of the time more sign after the game then before the game. You have a chance to get anyone pretty much out side after the game except Iverson who never stops outside. Korver, Iguodala, Sammy Dalembert, ect all stop now and then. Korver stops like everytime, and Webber once in a blue moon even stops.

By the way how old are you, and your brother?

Anyway if you have any questions send me a message.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:14 AM   #5
koichiii
I airball my layups

koichiii has an OK reputation so far

Thank you very much for your quick responses :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge

By the way how old are you, and your brother?

I'm 20 and my brother is 25. He wants to take holidays and he wants to visit New York. Since Philadelphia is close to NY, I persuaded him to see the 76ers (he's not a basketball fan). That may be our lifetime occasion. I really hope to get a few autographs.
koichiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:54 PM   #6
Serge
Great young streetballer

Serge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by koichiii
Thank you very much for your quick responses :-)

I'm 20 and my brother is 25. He wants to take holidays and he wants to visit New York. Since Philadelphia is close to NY, I persuaded him to see the 76ers (he's not a basketball fan). That may be our lifetime occasion. I really hope to get a few autographs.

Yea you should be able to get a few autographs. I am sure I might see you if you are out side after the game getting autographs.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: