Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-28-2006, 05:37 PM   #1
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far
Default Curry For The All-Star.

i hope he makes the all-star team. and he deserves to make the team also. when u think about it, what center in the east deserves to make it over him, other then dwight howard. he deserves it but to keep it real with u he's probably goin to get snubbed anyway.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #2
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope he makes it, but if fans like me and you dont vote, he isnt, so get to the polls!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #3
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Don Che has an OK reputation so far
Default Curry has never looked but better but not yet

He can score at will at times and if he WORKS REALLY HARD(something hes never done) he can be the force of the east..more the howard..but i wont lie to you...when did u ever see a center in the east making the all star team only averaging 7 rebounds..its pitiful and he doesnt block shots...no one can score like him but everyone and there mother gets more rebounds and blocks so i dunno....i would like him to make it but im realistic.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:48 PM   #4
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

A real center is going to the All Star game. Shaq. Even injured he leads the East centers in votes. I'd take an injured Shaq over Curry anytime. Curry will never make the All Star game. It's called consistency. Curry is not.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:37 AM   #5
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

you mean David Lee?
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:13 AM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
you mean David Lee?
David lee would have a shot if he started. But for a guy who averages a double double off the bench is tremendous.

Curry is way to inconsistent to make the all-sar team. there arent that many true centers in the east, but he isn't gonna get the nod over neither O'neal( shaq, or jermaine), Z in cleveland, Mourning is about 15 years older and plays better than Curry.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 12:23 AM   #7
brooklynchild155

[quote=Amigo]A real center is going to the All Star game. Shaq. Even injured he leads the East centers in votes. I'd take an injured Shaq over Curry anytime. Curry will never make the All Star game. It's called consistency. Curry is not.[/QUO

u must be crazy to think he will never make the all-star team.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:24 AM   #8
brooklynchild155

Old 01-01-2007, 11:00 AM   #9
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155

He will NEVER make the All Star game. NEVER. Not this season or the next. This guy can't play. He can only stand under the basket and bank shot the ball. That's it. No D, passing or dribbling. Terrible decisions with the ball. Never will make All Star game. Another Sam Bowie.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:28 PM   #10
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

We saw flashes from Curry and got all excited like a great looking woman teasing you.

He's just lazy and must be stupid or some thing, I don't know for sure. But he is lacking in the effort department. His biggest problem is that his feet don't leave the floor. That makes him 6'4" not 6'11". He also takes too long to make a move and decision. He doesn't go to the basket quick enough and never passes to the open man on a double team. If he does it's too late.....

I just don't think he understands the game at all let alone the basic fundementals.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: