Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #286
Heat1011
I hit open layups

Heat1011 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Pic removed
Heat1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #287
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat1011
Pic removed

It's been quoted dude...keep going through the posts.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #288
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

heres me getting high with my bud
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #289
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I honestly don't even remember posting that. I was surprised to see it there.

You were always uptight like that. I don't hate you anymore though. It was and still is very shallow to hate on someone who's a terrible poster. Terrible posters are still posters nonetheless. If it weren't for the bad ones, there'd be no good ones. So, you fit your role pretty well. Thanks for being here, champ!

=)
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #290
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #291
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn guys delete this thread. I was gonna delete all my posts but I"ve been quoted to death in here.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #292
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Classic Thread Bump
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:56 AM   #293
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

GOAT ish poster. He doesn't start drama, he just finishes it
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:12 AM   #294
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
GOAT ish poster. He doesn't start drama, he just finishes it

+1

Come back Catz! The OTC needs you.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #295
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I am high as a mother*cker right now. SOme of the best weed I've smoked in a couple of months.

Me and a couple of friends of mine were f*cking with the camera earlier when we were smoking, and I took of few pics of me tokin...

So this led me to believe that all of my fellow ISH stoners should post some pics of them blazing as well..

THese pics make me laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_fan4life
haha this guy is embarrassed haha he thought other people would post pics little did he know this was gonna turn into a 6 page thread of people on ISH talkin about him haha!!!!
QFT
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #296
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Classic thread from a classic poster. Disappeared after getting engaged.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: