Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #16
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Power Rangers vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I watched both but the turtles have to take it. Amy Jo Johnson could get it though.

Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:54 AM   #17
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

You guys remember VR Troopers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_19qySUrzY
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn i loved her (Amy Jo) lol...but holy crap she'll be 40 next year
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:58 AM   #19
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
damn i loved her (Amy Jo) lol...but holy crap she'll be 40 next year

Yeah I came across her on the net a few years back when she was in her high 30's and I was like damn I had no idea she was up there. She is a cutie though so its all good
Old 04-18-2009, 12:02 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just checked, she's prego now. Finally gave her a set of jugs tho

edit: another random 30s pic

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:55 PM   #21
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TMNT > Power Rangers

The Green Ranger was still awesome though.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #22
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue is the GOAT Power Rangers.
Well I think you're a fag.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #23
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Power Rangers for sure.

The guitar tapping in the Power Ranger's intro was sick!
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #24
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

TMNT

Nobody in television history is ever f'n with Raph's swag.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #25
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
TMNT

Nobody in television history is ever f'n with Raph's swag.
Someone gets it.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #26
Dnn111
Serious playground baller

Dnn111 has an OK reputation so far

I LOVED the Power Rangers. I remember back in 1995, my uncle bought me a Red Rangers suit. The Red Ranger was my favorite (Jason). I used to watch them all of the time. And for some reason, I thought that Lord Zedd could be funny espceially when he came down hard on Goldar. Yes, the Pink Ranger was very cute, too! Go, go Power Rangers...the theme song was awsome, and the Green Ranger's music was cool, too. I admit, out of all the Power Rangers to this day I don't think anyone could match the swagger of the original Green Ranger. NO ranger...I don't care what series, what year...the Original Green Ranger had the best swagger of all (to me, anyways!)

P.S. Green with Evil (from Season One) is the best show series in Power Ranger history, period
R.I.P. Thuy Trang (She was the original Yellow Ranger).

Last edited by Dnn111 : 04-20-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Dnn111 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: