Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 04-21-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
GDub
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GDub has an OK reputation so far
Default Chauncey Billups Free Agency...

Im not sure if there is already a thread about this, but I was wonderin what people thought about the Rockets chasin Billups when he becomes a free agent.

Gotta think thatd be a damn good combination for Houston man... Billups who is a true point guard who can run the floor and the slower half court offense Van Gundy lives by, he can hit the big three, dish the ball, and play defense. Him an Rafer splittin point guard time, with McGrady and Yao, Houston could start takin over the west...

What does everybody think? Im sure im lackin the details, but i think it is definitely worth it for Houston, maybe bit of a pipe dream...
GDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 07:12 AM   #2
poor English
Can barely lace up my sneakers

poor English has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Chauncey Billups Free Agency...

ya! it will be a great and wonderful trade! for HOUSTON need him as you said.
release BONZI WELLS and make more space for CHUANCY BILLUPS...but who will be in the starting lieups?...i like SKIP TO MY LOU~~haha
poor English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Chauncey Billups Free Agency...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub
Im not sure if there is already a thread about this, but I was wonderin what people thought about the Rockets chasin Billups when he becomes a free agent.

Gotta think thatd be a damn good combination for Houston man... Billups who is a true point guard who can run the floor and the slower half court offense Van Gundy lives by, he can hit the big three, dish the ball, and play defense. Him an Rafer splittin point guard time, with McGrady and Yao, Houston could start takin over the west...

What does everybody think? Im sure im lackin the details, but i think it is definitely worth it for Houston, maybe bit of a pipe dream...

If that happens, Houston would be instant contenders. Lets hope he doesnt get far with Detroit and gets pissed and leaves them this summer.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: