Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-29-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Default Jim Kurotsuchi of USATODAY says Noah may be most overrated to ever come out ofcollege

check it out in today's sports section. noah sucks. so does tyquan.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:36 PM   #2
spin57
I brick open layups

Default Re: Jim Kurotsuchi of USATODAY says Noah may be most overrated to ever come out ofcollege

Jim who???? screw him
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:42 PM   #3
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Default Re: Jim Kurotsuchi of USATODAY says Noah may be most overrated to ever come out ofcollege

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin57
Jim who???? screw him

Jim Kurotsuchi. He is the Japanese Dick Vitale except he can bench press more. The article talks about how Noah is very immature and has a 19 inch verticle leap. It also mentions that Billy donovan had to call around to hype him before the draft because people were not sure about him. Kurotsuchi compares the pick to Darko and Tyson Chandler.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Default going to the administrators?

thats fine tyquan go to the administrators. i'm just here as a bulls fan expressing my dissatisfaction with the pick. the comment about the screen name was not malicious and i had no idea of the significance of the name. your comment that i burn in hell and cursing me on the other hand... that is malicious so i too am going to the administrators. i have every right to post here as long as i don't cross the line which i didn't. you did.

Noah will haunt paxson forever.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
Tyquan1987
I airball my layups

Default Re: going to the administrators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
thats fine tyquan go to the administrators. i'm just here as a bulls fan expressing my dissatisfaction with the pick. the comment about the screen name was not malicious and i had no idea of the significance of the name. your comment that i burn in hell and cursing me on the other hand... that is malicious so i too am going to the administrators. i have every right to post here as long as i don't cross the line which i didn't. you did.

Noah will haunt paxson forever.

When I saw your response on the other thread, I deleted the one that I posted on this one.......I also apologized on the other thread for that, because I have no right to do that either. What I said was out of anger, and before I read what u said when u apologized....so forgive me for that. Let the past be the past, and let's just talk basketball.
Tyquan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:25 PM   #6
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyquan1987
When I saw your response on the other thread, I deleted the one that I posted on this one.......I also apologized on the other thread for that, because I have no right to do that either. What I said was out of anger, and before I read what u said when u apologized....so forgive me for that. Let the past be the past, and let's just talk basketball.

sounds good to me. sorry about the problems.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:28 PM   #7
Tyquan1987
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
sounds good to me. sorry about the problems.

No biggie.....it's partly my fault for overreacting.......

Now, what to talk about.........I know.

Who thinks the Bulls should sign Jamaal Magloire and Grant Hill?
Tyquan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
trig
Decent college freshman

I would love to take chandler or Darko at #9. I've seen noah play in college and he certainly doesnt look like he has only 19 inch vertical. Im assuming they got this from the pre-draft camp. But I read an article from draftexpress that has proved that those test are flawed. the best example is Monta Ellis. He was considered as the worst athlete using those test. he cant bench press, one of the lowest vertical. have seen monta fly recently? there are already a lot of stars that has performed poorly esp on the strength and vertical leap test that can actually jump high and very athletic. just dont remember the details
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: