Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: USA fears Russia could kill high value ISIS members

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    As I've tried to tell y'all for years, Obama's ideology is not on the side you would think an American president is on. If you were somehow able to get his actual opinion on the Middle East, I guarantee you he believes that Israel is the real problem in the Middle East. The guy has endlessly showed his true colors as a jihad apologist.

I wish Putin was our president

Banned

I wish Jim Webb was our president. He'd be like Putin only a freaking ex-Marine rather than a KGB commie.

It really is pathetic for Obama that Putin is ending this war in months and all Obama did was make empty threats, and actively work to prolong the Civil War. Putin is making Obama look like a bitch and exposing his empty threats. Again.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Putins attitude towards terrorist is literally aligned with the majority attitude of the world. This is why hes being praised. He kept the situation and solution simple. Instead of getting all complex about it.

Group of people are killing a whole bunch of people. Bigger group go in there and fkin kill them. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I wish Jim Webb was our president. He'd be like Putin only a freaking ex-Marine rather than a KGB commie.

It really is pathetic for Obama that Putin is ending this war in months and all Obama did was make empty threats, and actively work to prolong the Civil War. Putin is making Obama look like a bitch and exposing his empty threats. Again.
    KGB and a 10th degree black belt, bitch!
    Putin, our savior.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

You cannot deny that he's been the President that's been most hostile to Israel since its inception.

He won't even condemn "Radical Islam". He won't dare utter those words. So how can you play the violin to that? Open your eyes. Wipe the bullshit away for once.

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Putins attitude towards terrorist is literally aligned with the majority attitude of the world. This is why hes being praised. He kept the situation and solution simple. Instead of getting all complex about it.

Group of people are killing a whole bunch of people. Bigger group go in there and fkin kill them. Simple
    It's not some simple solution. I agree all terrorists and these groups should be bombed out of existence...but that is not possible without killing many, many innocents. I don't think killing even 1 innocent for every terrorist is a fair deal to the innocent. The cockroaches are living and hiding among the people who deserve life.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    It's not some simple solution. I agree all terrorists and these groups should be bombed out of existence...but that is not possible without killing many, many innocents. I don't think killing even 1 innocent for every terrorist is a fair deal to the innocent. The cockroaches are living and hiding among the people who deserve life.
    But its more than a fair deal to the majority, so accept it.

Remember, Bill Clinton could've killed 300 innocents in Kandahar to get Bin Laden. But instead, he let Bin Laden kill nearly 3000 innocents.

Funny how our innocents didn't matter to him.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    But its more than a fair deal to the majority, so accept it.
    Would you accept it if your relative was the innocent? Would anyone?

Banned

Many of the 'innocent' people are actively hiding and protecting the terrorists and acting as human shields.

Why would you think those were the people I was talking about? Do you just try to bait anyone and everyone? Are you that bored with life?

Why would you think those were the people I was talking about? Do you just try to bait anyone and everyone? Are you that bored with life?

Man you're so defensive. No wonder you can't get laid. He was just stating a fact. A sad fact. That's why war in the Middle East gets a bad rap. No one wants to admit that there are plenty of innocent civilians that are not so innocent after all.

Banned

I'm not baiting anyone. Stop getting so defensive and taking everything personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Remember, Bill Clinton could've killed 300 innocents in Kandahar to get Bin Laden.
    Actually Clinton could have killed 300 innocents with absolutely no guarantee he would have gotten Bin Laden. Because a cruise missile strike takes several hours to complete.

So had he taken the shot and missed he would have severly damaged the US's standing in the world and given Bin Laden a massive, massive propaganda victory.