Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #46
flipogb
Banned

Default Re: filipino delicacy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
A buff handsome white dude = unlimited sex from Filipino women.
from ugly Filipino women, thats who they like (trust me look at all the white guys that live in the Phlippines)
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #47
sunsfan1357
Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
You eat dinuguan (pork blood stew for you english folks)

Im eating it with kanin rite now. Seeeeen

Is this the same as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding#The_Americas

That? If so I've tried the Brazilian style and it was delicious.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #48
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
from ugly Filipino women, thats who they like (trust me look at all the white guys that live in the Phlippines)

Actually, you're dead wrong. When good looking young white dudes visit the Philippines = game over for the male Filipinos there. That's how it was when I was there anyway. In Manila and Cebu.

LOJ in the Philippines = from the delicious fine-at-hell womenz ... I see the old white dudes there walking with females... they're called DOMs (dirty old men) ... however when a young stud like myself hits the scene, straight up gamin' the 8s and 9s all day long.

I truly enjoy your country though. I respect everyone there. Not trying to be disrespectful. I'm just saying Filipino women are just naturally highly attracted to good looking Americans (it's simply the culture there for most of the women, granted some of the women there could care less for a white dude, I'm just adding my $0.02 based on experience being there for more than 3 months collectively at different times).
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #49
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Quote:
Actually, you're dead wrong. When good looking young white dudes visit the Philippines = game over for the male Filipinos there. That's how it was when I was there anyway. In Manila and Cebu.

LOJ in the Philippines = from the delicious fine-at-hell womenz ... I see the old white dudes there walking with females... they're called DOMs (dirty old men) ... however when a young stud like myself hits the scene, straight up gamin' the 8s and 9s all day long.

I truly enjoy your country though. I respect everyone there. Not trying to be disrespectful. I'm just saying Filipino women are just naturally highly attracted to good looking Americans (it's simply the culture there for most of the women, granted some of the women there could care less for a white dude, I'm just adding my $0.02 based on experience being there for more than 3 months collectively at different times).

Hell yea, filipino women are attracted to white americans and filipino americans more alike... we're from the US hello, lol.
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #50
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

Quote:

I've seen that it has more to do with them being from America than them being white.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #51
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
I've seen that it has more to do with them being from America than them being white.

Its all about

and

Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #52
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

When you're dealing with more of the classy females in the Philippines it's not about the money. You make it seem like all the womenz there are whores for cash. Not true. Maybe in the districts you guys know locally. All I really know is the more upscale sectors on Cebu and Makati in Manila.

FYI - I've had the luchern (sp?) - (roasted pig) - and hanging rice (yummy) - never tried the duck egg, baloot (sp?).
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #53
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Although I dont like Durians, I dont know what the big deal is. I eat it just fine. That Discovery Channel guy who'd eat fried cockroach and other weird foods vomited when he ate durian. What an exaggeration.

That dude (Andrew Zimmern, is it?) is full of ****. The smell of a durian isn't bad enough to make you spew when you eat it.......
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: