Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 09-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #46
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Is there an possibilty Lebron comes to the Clippers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That is a great point.. If it werent for Sterling being open to releasing money for players, then our hopes would be as empty as many of the haters that claim that nothing will ever change.

Plus, it was Dun that got the Clipps in the playoffs with Sammy and developed a hunger in Don for winning..

However, I hope that this years Clippers can learn to finish things off in the fourth.. thats my biggest complaint with Dun, his teams are horrible in the fourth. If Davis and Mike can get on the same page however, this team will be a scary one..

Dun's coaching in the 4th quarter is horribly embarassing, how the hell does anyone think the Clippers can ever be a contender if the coach doesn't know what to do in big games or under pressure???? It's not the players.....it's him.
Keep things the same and you will get the same results........think about how great Shaq and Kobe were before Phil got there.....but they couldn't win it.....Phil come in and Bang......Threepeat!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #47
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That is a great point.. If it werent for Sterling being open to releasing money for players, then our hopes would be as empty as many of the haters that claim that nothing will ever change.

Plus, it was Dun that got the Clipps in the playoffs with Sammy and developed a hunger in Don for winning..

However, I hope that this years Clippers can learn to finish things off in the fourth.. thats my biggest complaint with Dun, his teams are horrible in the fourth. If Davis and Mike can get on the same page however, this team will be a scary one..

Dun's teams have always been horrid in the fourth. Didn't he choke a 18 or so point lead against the Lakers in the conference finals with the Blazers?

Regardless, this year is a win/win as far as I am concerned. We can either make the playoffs and start going up, or, we do bad, I can see Sterling firing Dunleavy, which is a win as we'll hopefully get a better coach.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #48
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Dun's teams have always been horrid in the fourth. Didn't he choke a 18 or so point lead against the Lakers in the conference finals with the Blazers?

Regardless, this year is a win/win as far as I am concerned. We can either make the playoffs and start going up, or, we do bad, I can see Sterling firing Dunleavy, which is a win as we'll hopefully get a better coach.

I hope that unlike last season, if the clipps can build any amount of cohesiveness.. it will lead to at least positive things..

I can see Sterling getting trigger finger more than before, now that Dun is reaching the end of his contract. Because before.. It was really an impossibility that Stern would fire and still pay a bunch of cash to Mike.

I vote for a compromise and hope to have Dun remain as the GM and just have an effecient coach replace him on the hardwood..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: