Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #16
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Just Booked A Skydiving Trip Next Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
How much will this sky dive being running you? I just passed on an opportunity to drop $150 to sky dive near the Michigan-Indiana border. Not exactly New Zealand, but sky diving is sky diving. I regret passing on the opportunity.

It's gonna be about 225 or 250 with the conversion exchange.

A little expensive because Queenstown it's one of New Zealand's biggest tourist traps. Very close to one of the areas where LOTR was filmed as well.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #17
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I went for $60 and it cost an extra $40 to have another person jump with a camera on her head to video tape the experience.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #18
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I went for $60 and it cost an extra $40 to have another person jump with a camera on her head to video tape the experience.

Pretty sick price
Old 03-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #19
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Pretty sick price

Yeah, but it was Eugene Oregon and not some outstandingly beautiful place. Also, the tin airplane probably kept the price down. Still easily worth every penny. Not sure what it would cost now, this was back in about 2004.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #20
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Yeah, but it was Eugene Oregon and not some outstandingly beautiful place. Also, the tin airplane probably kept the price down. Still easily worth every penny. Not sure what it would cost now, this was back in about 2004.

Do you remember what elevation you were at when you jumped off?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's a steal. I paid 125 for the jump, and they charged an extra hundred for the DVD of it. I wouldn't pay for the movie, but my mom did for some reason. How many times has anyone watched it? 0.

Great scenery in Maine. You could see the ocean, mountains, forest, and farmland.

We jumped from somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 feet. The weather started getting shitty and we fell through rain clouds. It was technically illegal for us to do that but we were in the air already.

My advice: The harness killed my junk, so I'd go for compression shorts or briefs to keep your shit in one place.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #22
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To the OP,
Are you white?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #23
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
To the OP,
Are you white?

I'm indeed a white male. I had this name as my gamertag in like 7th grade for my Halo One years when I also had a 6 month phase of wearing Ecko clothes. This name on here is really just a reminder of the jackass I once was. Just something to laugh at myself for haha.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:29 AM   #24
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm indeed a white male. I had this name as my gamertag in like 7th grade for my Halo One years when I also had a 6 month phase of wearing Ecko clothes. This name on here is really just a reminder of the jackass I once was. Just something to laugh at myself for haha.

Lol. I ask because of the activity (sky diving)

I'm actually interested, just too chicken shit to do it. Lol
Old 03-28-2012, 06:45 AM   #25
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Lol. I ask because of the activity (sky diving)

I'm actually interested, just too chicken shit to do it. Lol

Haha.. yeah man. I'm in New Zealand for only three more months and I kind of have to do it while I'm here. It'd be like going to Canton and not going to the hall of fame, or going to the movies with Pee Wee Herman and not masturb8ing with him.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #26
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Haha.. yeah man. I'm in New Zealand for only three more months and I kind of have to do it while I'm here. It'd be like going to Canton and not going to the hall of fame, or going to the movies with Pee Wee Herman and not masturb8ing with him.

Gahaaha. I feel you

I remember watching the "e true Hollywood story" on that.

Out of all people..lol
Old 03-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #27
Myth

Quote:
Do you remember what elevation you were at when you jumped off?

I don't. It was 8 or 9 years ago.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: