Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Reminder: InsideHoops is the mecca. This is where it all happens

i don't see any inteligent basketball discussion in op's post. reported

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Heh. Jeff has yet to say hi to me. This is starting to get awkward..........
    Probably has you on his ignore list.

I'm a jeff stan

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    All you need to do now is give Mods ban powers to clean up the Board
    He needs to allow my IP ban bets that I keep proposing. That's the actual solution.

All the trolls and abusive mods shrivel and tremble with fear instantly. All the bullshit immediately stops instantly as soon as I roll it out every time.

NONE of them have the balls ever to accept it.

I propose that it becomes official forum policy.

None of this weak ass cowardly banning shit. The mods are obvious psychopaths and trolls. All that will do is ruin the forum more if they get the ability to ban people.

Let the forum be managed properly.

Trolls and psycho mods can't hide from IP bet bans, so let's make them enforceable. Every time I call people out with them they get so freaking scared and they INSTANTLY SHUT THE HELL UP and admit they are trolling and lying.

Enough of this nonsense already.

let's enforce it.

Let's call trolls and psycho mods out with it. If they really believe that what they are doing and saying is true and proper and correct.........then they bring it and put up.

If you are wrong, then you take an IP ban for a certain amount of time and it is enforced.

This is applied to mods too.

Enough of this BS here. I have so many times dared people to prove if what they are saying (mods included) is true to take the IP bets with me........

NEVER ONE TIME has a single soul in this forum done so.

Yet, I am being told by nearly the entire forum that I am "trolling" and "lying" and "making things up"..........but when I say, "OK then, IP bet, put it on the line"............

NOT ONE member of the forum has ever done so.

Again, and again, and again this happens. But almost every member is saying here that on these things I am simply outright LYING, making things up, "crazy", a "lunatic", etc............

And that they "wish I was banned".......

But they run for the hills like crazy if I say then, put an IP ban bet on the line then. Let's prove who is telling the truth, and the loser takes an IP ban. We set it up as a bet for the whole forum to see, it's a agreed with Jeff, and if you lose, you take the IP ban for a certain amount of time.........

All these people are suddenly terrified. Then I tell them, then STFU and don't troll anymore and stop calling me a liar. Works like magic for awhile.

You know why? Because guess what? I'm not a troll. I'm not lying. And I'm not an abusive mod. I'm not making racist posts. And I know I'm none of those things or doing that stuff.

It's the other 80-90 percent of the forum that is doing it, and that is falsely calling anyone else that does not do it, or complaints about those that do it, as "trolls, liars, nuts, loons", or whatever.

Giving mods that are clearly psychopathic the ability to ban people is not a solution. It's just going to make things much worse.

To get rid of psychopaths, you have to identify them and then weed them out. That's what needs to be done here.

Putting psychopaths in charge (which is already being done) and then giving them the power to get rid of anyone that isn't also a psychopath is not the solution.

That is unless you want this site to be a mirror image of realgm.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-25-2014 at 09:12 PM.

I wish that happens so Euroleague is IP ban because he is a troll piece of noogies.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    None of this weak ass cowardly banning shit. The mods are obvious psychopaths and trolls. All that will do is ruin the forum more if they get the ability to ban people.

Trolls and psycho mods can't hide from IP bet bans, so let's make them enforceable. Every time I call people out with them they get so freaking scared and they INSTANTLY SHUT THE HELL UP and admit they are trolling and lying.

Let's call trolls and psycho mods out with it. if they really believe that what they are doing is saying is true and proper and correct.........then they bring it and put up.

To get rid of psychopaths, you have to identify them and then weed them out. That's what needs to be done here.

Putting psychopaths in charge (which is already being done) and then giving them the power to get rid of anyone that isn't also a psychopath is not the solution.
    Quick question...is it allowed for all visitors of the mecca to insult mods? Just so I know which type of post is acceptable on this site...looks like everything goes?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Well they call NY the mecca of basketball, and that isn't going well.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Heh. Jeff has yet to say hi to me. This is starting to get awkward..........
    shut up already you sound desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Quick question...is it allowed for all visitors of the mecca to insult mods? Just so I know which type of post is acceptable on this site...looks like everything goes?
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psychopath

psy
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-25-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Time to log off Euroleague...... Permanently
    Stating a fact, isn't an insult. It's stating a fact. How unfortunate for you that some people actually are literate.

No surprise you are so worried by this. Every time I bring up an IP bet ban, you are one of the first ones to be back pedaling on all of your trolling claims.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Stating a fact, isn't an insult. It's stating a fact. How unfortunate for you that some people actually are literate.
    Whats the point of posting a dictonary definition on an online basketball forum???? You just look worse and come off as a douche

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

I enjoy eating cupcakes while sitting on the beach listening to waves gently hit the shore

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Whats the point of posting a dictonary definition on an online basketball forum???? You just look worse and come off as a douche
    Right, because the guys that are making false claims and distorting what others say are not douche bags?

real mean wear green IS a psychopath. According to the textbook definition he IS A PSYCHOPATH.

And people think it's a good idea to give him the power to ban people?

OK, yeah, that makes sense......

And then I am supposed to be a douche bag for being astute enough to point this out and the people that are bitching about me pointing this out are what? "Good posters"?

The people claiming I am "insulting mods", which is made up bullshit" are somehow not douche bags? So what are they then? Is ignorant jackasses a more suitable term then? Let's go with that then.

So what's your excuse then? Calling for me to be banned simply because I was the only person pointing out that it's not a good idea to have psychopaths as mods, and that's it's a really bad idea to have psychopaths with the power officially to ban people.........

for that you jumped in with "ban Euroleague".........

Sure the hell looks like you have psychopathic tendencies also.