Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: LeBron James signs with Miami Heat, joining Wade and Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by trig
    Lebron "pippen" James
    Eh. Try more like LeBron "Magic" James. That's the style of play LeBron was hyped to play as coming into the league anyway.

Big point forward, ala Magic Johnson. I've never really seen too much of Jordan in his game aside from him wearing no. 23.

NBA lottery pick

This should add another few years to Wades career. He was getting murderd physicaly with all the punishment he was putting himself through. Now he has some firepower in the vicinity he can share the load
    Last edited by ronnymac; 07-09-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Can't help but laugh

thats cold man

LeBron doesn't want to be the man. That's all. Doesn't want to be an all-time great. Fine.

Banned

Cleveland is just full of losers living in a shity place who are bitter. Like they thought lebron was part of a family? please he s a ****ing multimillionaire sport athlete.
    They should have known better and they shouldnt have been sucking on his **** so much.

Their over the top deception is proportionnal to their over the top love for the guy.
    All this story smelled insanity, and affective dependency. And you wonder why he left. He got sick of carrying the weight of a city full of losers with nothing in life but his achievements. He got sick of people living viacarously thru him. The relationship was unhealthy from the beginning and he got out of it cause they put to much pressure on him. Now he's free and on his own, doing his thing and he owes them nothing.

What kind of loser get so depressed because of a ****ing SPORTIVE event. Ridiculous.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trig
    Lebron "pippen" James

he wasnt goign to be lebron "jordan" james in cleveland...

but could have been lebron "jordan" james in chicago.. rose would have been pippen.

Im pretty sure rose noah and lebron dont like each others that much.

This is going to end up bad sooner then later.

ROSE > THAN YOU IN-PAX-WE-TRUST's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

This is going to end up bad sooner then later.
    LOL... Lebron is Wade's bi#tch. What an idiot. He's Scottie Pippen in the history books. Dumbass

Learning to shoot layups

A lot of all-time great players never left their city because, as Jon Barry said, "it's easy not to leave when you're already in the penthouse." Many all-time greats were always able to play with other great players. Cleveland, as we have seen over the past 7 years, isn't able to get any great players for LeBron James.

LeBron knew that if he stayed in Cleveland, he may never be able to play with another great player and win a title. He would have to rely on luck.

Instead of trying to please every one in NYC, Cleveland, LA, Chicago, etc, he did what is best for him and his family.

As for "how" he made his decision... millions people are curious to know where the best player in the world is going to play next year. There are also many questions for him to answer. He answered these on television, and it's created more interest in the NBA. As Martin Lawrence once said, "If you don't like the station, change the channel." Likewise, if you're not interested in where LeBron James is going to play next season, you don't have to watch the announcement/questions/answers.

It's not like he did anything illegal.

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

GG nba.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Logical
    A lot of all-time great players never left their city because, as Jon Barry said, "it's easy not to leave when you're already in the penthouse." Many all-time greats were always able to play with other great players. Cleveland, as we have seen over the past 7 years, isn't able to get any great players for LeBron James.

LeBron knew that if he stayed in Cleveland, he may never be able to play with another great player and win a title. He would have to rely on luck.

Instead of trying to please every one in NYC, Cleveland, LA, Chicago, etc, he did what is best for him and his family.

As for "how" he made his decision... millions people are curious to know where the best player in the world is going to play next year. There are also many questions for him to answer. He answered these on television, and it's created more interest in the NBA. As Martin Lawrence once said, "If you don't like the station, change the channel." Likewise, if you're not interested in where LeBron James is going to play next season, you don't have to watch the announcement/questions/answers.

It's not like he did anything illegal.
    i dont think anybody is blaming him for putting his own career first. But the way he did it = the biggest sandbag in sports history. A lot of people here in LA including myself didnt actually care where lebron goes... because, the last time i checked the best team in the nba is still the lakers. I only watched it to see how everything would turn out for the teams that didnt get him.

The thing that really makes me laugh is that ESPN hyped up this "decision" all week and put on this 2 hour charade for lebron... and then decided to crucify him in public with all this negative media. maybe its just funny to me?

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balishag
    i dont think anybody is blaming him for putting his own career first. But the way he did it = the biggest sandbag in sports history. A lot of people here in LA including myself didnt actually care where lebron goes... because, the last time i checked the best team in the nba is still the lakers. I only watched it to see how everything would turn out for the teams that didnt get him.

The thing that really makes me laugh is that ESPN hyped up this "decision" all week and put on this 2 hour charade for lebron... and then decided to crucify him in public with all this negative media. maybe its just funny to me?

Not For Long the heat will be the Next Dynasty in the NBA and the Power has now Shifted to the East overall better conf. Lakers have had there Day but now as Ediie Murphy said "there is a New Sheriff in Town ya Hear"

I really need Carmelo to sign with NY next season.

Knicks vs. Heat once again
    Showdowns between Melo and Lebron all the time (okay, and Wade, Bosh and Stoudemire).

Learning to shoot layups SaS820's Avatar

I wonder how many "Cavs fans" jumped onto the Miami bandwagon.