Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

Long story short, a friend of mine for 10 years started pimping his ex gf, they made alot of money for a short amount of time, his ex gf ended up leaving him for another pimp with more money. He is pissed, she is still making money while he is out of the game, last night he was telling me that he was plotting to sneak into her house while she was out and steal all of her money.

When he told me what he was going to do my first thought was to stay out of it, but I bumped into my friend's ex gf this afternoon at a gas station and said hello. When I got home I thought about my encounter with her and started to feel bad. Here I am saying hello acting all nice while in the back of my head I know this girl is gonna go through hell in a couple of days.

Shit is too cray.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 12-08-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Banned

Default Re: What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

convince your friend to let you pimp him out instead, more money to be made in the homo scene and he can be your little rent boy.

Default Re: What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

Real talk, tell him that it's not cool and you're gonna let her know about his plans if he doesn't change. Problem solved.

OP, stay the **** away from me.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

What is this? Grand theft auto?

damn, pimps are everywhere

dude, do what L Kizzle said, he has experience with the pimp game

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    OP, stay the **** away from me.
    u aint about that life bro

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Real talk, tell him that it's not cool and you're gonna let her know about his plans if he doesn't change. Problem solved.
    He has an inflated ego and is very stubborn, he will do it regardless. And I would feel like a bitch if I just end up telling the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Then his friend will pimp him instead. Not a good look.

Banned

Dont do anything. There is really nothing you can do to make things work out for everyone so just let it be. Things happen for a reason. Then again though the girl might get ****ed up by that other pimp for losing the money. Some of these pimps can be very violent so thats not good. Your friend might be in danger too. But if you tell him to stop he'll probably it anyway and if you threaten to tell her your gonna become someone whose untrustworthy and he'll never look at you the same again. Decisions decisions...

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

don't get involved. don't do anything, you don't know the full story.

Call the police when he's robbing her place.

/case closed

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHeat
    Dont do anything. There is really nothing you can do to make things work out for everyone so just let it be. Things happen for a reason. Then again though the girl might get ****ed up by that other pimp for losing the money. Some of these pimps can be very violent so thats not good. Your friend might be in danger too. But if you tell him to stop he'll probably it anyway and if you threaten to tell her your gonna become someone whose untrustworthy and he'll never look at you the same again. Decisions decisions...
    Platitude of the day.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?
    Find a different group of friends.

Hume>Kunt.

You tell the girl. You have to be borderline retarded to even ask this question.