Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 03-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation
Default Iball280

Kentucky is going down at 6:40 pm on friday(i live in Sacramento, CA). Nova is gonna whip em up. Honestly though, u guys got screwed, cuz we should be a 7 seed. Considering Duke and Vandy got 6s, Indiana and BC got 7s, and u guys got an 8. Plus, Purdue and MSU are the same seed as us, Purdue was a bubble team! They screwed us, so now u guys get to play a 7 seed in the first round as an 8 seed
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Iball280

yeah lol... ik we r inexperienced, but i think we can beat nova, after that tho im not gunna lie were prolly done b/c of kansas, but anyways we made the tourney we r not going down easy
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im pissed Pitt has to go through Duke in the second round.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:24 AM   #4
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

go thru duke? make that virginia commonwealth, duke and vandy are the most overrated 6 seeds ever. I cannot believe that vandy, duke, indiana, BC, kentucky, xavier, purdue, arizona and michigan state are either the same or better seeds than us. We got shafted, the BIG EAST got shafted. Louisville, despite being close to home, should be higher than a 6, ideally a 5. Marquette should be a 7, not an 8. We should be AT LEAST an 8, probably a 7, not a 9. Syracuse should be in. And about pitt, i would be worried. Gray has REALLY fallen off, and he's not fully healthy either. I really don't like Fields, Ramon, Graves or Kendall. I think they are all gay...
Old 03-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #5
IBall280
Decent playground baller

sorry i cannot stand pitt
Old 03-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #6
IBall280
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
now pitt literally has to go through Virginia commonwealth. i can't stand pitt though so i hope pitt loses and by the way I believe @ 9:40 tonite kentucky is going to take nova on
Old 03-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBall280
now pitt literally has to go through Virginia commonwealth. i can't stand pitt though so i hope pitt loses and by the way I believe @ 9:40 tonite kentucky is going to take nova on

Good luck to you and Kentucky but they wont lose to VCU but i doubt they can pull the upset over UCLA in the sweet 16.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #8
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

no 3rd scorer. Couldn't get Clark(2), Cunningham(4), Redding(0), Sheridan(4), or Nardi(6) too help out. Can't beat any good teams with just 2 guys, and neither of them shot well due to the fact that no1 was helping out. Its a shame that the careers of Sheridan and Sumpter had to come to an end like this, but they played great all 4 years and I can't be any more satisfied. Nardi gave it a gutty effort, but just simply wasn't himself, and missing those 2 3s that could have cut it to 2 and 3 respectively under 1:30 to go is just a perfect way to end his unfortuante season. Didn't deserve to win, and its a shame it had to end like this.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:19 AM   #9
IBall280
Decent playground baller

and kentucky with the win i told u so... now we play kansas and we could have a possible upset tom.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
sean
I brick open layups

sean has an OK reputation so far

Not happening.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #11
IBall280
Decent playground baller