Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: What's the worst city you have been to?

Any city that the OP resides in.

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Not a city; but f*cking New Jersey. You see 16 year olds dealing outside f*cking McDonald's or outside a High School...

Default Re: What's the worst city you have been to?u

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I'm not saying that everyone has to adopt my opinion of the place... Just simply stating my view. Have fun blowing black buggars into a tissue for the rest of your life.
    what does this even mean?

Also your friend who "showed you around" is also some hick transplant wannabe LA guy from the midwest who doesn't know the true LA and probably only talks to white people and is afraid of areas that is populated mostly by mexicans and blacks and only showed you the lame white and gay parts, which arent the true LA at all

Quote Originally Posted by blondie

Also your friend who "showed you around" is also some hick transplant wannabe LA guy from the midwest who doesn't know the true LA and probably only talks to white people and is afraid of areas that is populated mostly by mexicans and blacks and only showed you the lame white and gay parts, which arent the true LA at all
    My guess at the bolded part is a remark about LAs notorious air pollution. I've never experienced LA myself but from the people I've met its either love or hate for it. I think id love it but ill have to hold off judgment for the time being.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Oklahoma City, no wait, you said a city not a hamlet.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

i've never been anywhere outside the u.s., but i'm surprised no one has said memphis. i suppose it's cause they haven't been .

still, though, i hated dallas the 3 times i visited my college girlfriend there. the people, the layout, the planning....i really disliked it.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Are you so "LA" that you can't take a step back and realize that not every city is so filled with pollution that you can't even see the (unimpressive) skyline? The smog was actually sickening... As in, it made my sinuses go haywire and I could barely breath.

As for your comment about my friend being a transplant who is afraid of certain cultures... I can only laugh. LA's worst sections are a walk in the park compared to the most dangerous areas of the city which I reside in.

Sorry... It wasn't 'scary' in the least... Not the Mexican parts, not the black parts...

Just lame, sprawling and dirty... And the supposed 'nice' areas were so completely plastic that it made my skin crawl. Fakeness to the max.

Btw, isn't like 80-percent of LA's population made-up of transplants? If you love LA so much, you would inherently also love the transplants, because they make up the vast majority of the f#cking place.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Are you so "LA" that you can't take a step back and realize that not every city is so filled with pollution that you can't even see the (unimpressive) skyline? The smog was actually sickening... As in, it made my sinuses go haywire and I could barely breath.

As for your comment about my friend being a transplant who is afraid of certain cultures... I can only laugh. LA's worst sections are a walk in the park compared to the most dangerous areas of the city which I reside in.

Sorry... It wasn't 'scary' in the least... Not the Mexican parts, not the black parts...

Just lame, sprawling and dirty... And the supposed 'nice' areas were so completely plastic that it made my skin crawl. Fakeness to the max.

Btw, isn't like 80-percent of LA's population made-up of transplants? If you love LA so much, you would inherently also love the transplants, because they make up the vast majority of the f#cking place.
    i felt this way about both new york's and l.a.'s 'scary' parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Oklahoma City, no wait, you said a city not a hamlet.
    i heard Oklahoma was pretty good to relax

Banned

mumbai india is literally a shthole and the worst city i've been to by far

that's the 2nd largest city of india too, that should give you an idea of the coutnry overall, so lol at india trying to overtake china

women and kids are knocking on the window during red lights begging for money, men are hanging out on the roadside doing nothing but eating dirt. infrastructure is next to none

the only scenic spot, gateway of india, smelled like piss and crap 'cause the toilet probably has never been cleaned ever

the only good thing they have to offer is the lobster, they're somewhat cheap

lol did you even go in to compton or long beach or inglewood? you even go to skid row? which part of the jungle did you go to? reseda or something? That is nothing. GTFO tourist.

And your friend is a whitey transplant afraid of other races, admit it brah

no most of LA isn't transplants, I'd say about 25% are and no we don't like them because all they do is complain and try to bring their hick values onto us. And most of them are idiots who came here to "become a star" like starface
    Last edited by blondie; 10-30-2010 at 09:25 AM.

I rule the local playground daballa13's Avatar

lol did you even go in to compton or long beach or inglewood? you even go to skid row? which part of the jungle did you go to? reseda or something? That is nothing. GTFO tourist.

And your friend is a whitey transplant afraid of other races, admit it brah

no most of LA isn't transplants, I'd say about 25% are and no we don't like them because all they do is complain and try to bring their hick values onto us. And most of them are idiots who came here to "become a star" like starface
    stfu you troll, your obviously a blatant L.A. homer who can't stand the fact that you city is utter garbage, the vast majority of people agree that L.A. is garbage and you just can't take it. You talk as if you invented L.A. and been to every single area, I bet you haven't seen shit in L.A. besides your backyard you internet troll. A real city is Toronto, not that hunk of crap called L.A.

Worst: Athens
    Best: San Francisco

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Krakow , Poland. Fun school-trip , but the city was terrible.

Good High School Starter

Hm, I don't know about the worst city I've been to but there are quite a few I have little to no interest of ever going to again...

Camden, New Jersey - Aside from the water front and the aquarium certain sections are awfully rough around the edges.

Atlantic City - A complete and utter shithole. Of all my traveling this would be the last place in the United States that I would want to grow up.

I absolutely love most of New Jersey too. I grew up in and around Central Jersey which believe it or not is some of the most beautiful and diverse land in the United States. North Jersey is cool with some really nice areas and the South Jersey/Jersey Shore is great as well.

A lot of places where I have had less than great experiences (places in the midwest, south, etc) I haven't spent enough time in to really pass judgment.