Default German Viernheim cinema complex attacker 'dead'

Who wants to make a bet...

I bet, the gun he used was banned. I also bet this was a gun free zone. I also bet this bad guy with a gun was stopped by a good guy with a gun, albeit, about an hour too late. Any takers?

A masked man who reportedly opened fire at a cinema complex in western Germany is now dead, German media are reporting.

The man had fired at least one shot at the Kinopolis complex in Viernheim, near Frankfurt.

At least 20 people are said have been injured - many apparently as the result of a release of tear gas in a confined space.

It is unclear how the man died, or if he had taken any hostages.

Heavily armed police surrounded the complex after the incident began

Default Re: German Viernheim cinema complex attacker 'dead'

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

I bet, the gun he used was banned. I also bet this was a gun free zone. I also bet this bad guy with a gun was stopped by a good guy with a gun, albeit, about an hour too late. Any takers?
    And yet, per 100,000 people, Germany still has far fewer deaths due to gun violence compared to the USA.

I was watching the news when this broke. I'd say you're probably spot on. Not the wisest of targets. I'm mostly German, something like 80%+, these people don't **** around.

College star

Appartently a lunatic looking for attention. No one harmed except him (dead), he was armed with some kind of rifle and shot in the air, four times. Special units flown in with a heli and killed him before things could escalate. That's how it's done

This is backfiring completely into OPs face.

0 dead victims...... because the attacker didn't have access to a real gun. It was a blank rifle. Not the narrative you were after ha? OP?

Banned

Looks like no one was shot except the shooter. You call that a mass shooting? Hold this L, Germany.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

0 dead victims...... because the attacker didn't have access to a real gun. It was a blank rifle. Not the narrative you were after ha? OP?
    Weak era for the German black market.

If that was 'Merica, he would've had access to as many AR-15s as his heart desired. Even if he was on a terror watch list. Could've gotten a few from his local Wal-Mart. We Da Bess.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

It's cringeworthy how much of a dipshit he is.

Op's agenda thread failed

It's pretty sad that you were secretly hoping people died so that you could further your agenda. Typical right wing gun nut and NRA apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Op's agenda thread failed

It's pretty sad that you were secretly hoping people died so that you could further your agenda. Typical right wing gun nut and NRA apologist.
    So then they shouldn't have killed him?

So then they shouldn't have killed him?
    Who said they shouldn't have killed him? I'm saying you were hoping he had a real gun and killed real people so you can further your "see, everyone should have guns to defend themselves" agenda. GTFOH you psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Who said they shouldn't have killed him? I'm saying you were hoping he had a real gun and killed real people so you can further your "see, everyone should have guns to defend themselves" agenda. GTFOH you psychopath.
    Because, here in the US, if you are killed brandishing a fake gun, people lose their minds.

I don't need any more examples, I believe Paris and Brussels was enough to make the point abundantly clear.

I don't see what this has to do with gun-control, either way. This person evidently had little idea of what they were doing, at least that's the way it is portrayed by the (limited) reporting that is currently available. Comparing him to someone who maps and plans a mass-atrocity over the space of weeks or even months is ridiculous.

Because, here in the US, if you are killed brandishing a fake gun, people lose their minds.

I don't need any more examples, I believe Paris and Brussels was enough to make the point abundantly clear.
    Why are you changing the goalposts?

And yet...France still has far fewer gun massacres than the US

Brussels used bombs..should we make sure every American has the right to carry bombs too? The lack of fatalities in Germany has got you shook UK2K. You don't even know what the hell your argument is anymore.

and btw, that kid who got killed for brandishing a fake gun gets no sympathy from me.
    Last edited by Facepalm; 06-23-2016 at 01:25 PM.