Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: As the season wears on, the angrier I get at Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Kobe always took bad shots. That's his whole career. But that doesn't mean other superstars never took bad shots, it just that Kobe is the type of player that goes into a frustrating shooting slump, then all of the sudden he starts shooting like 60% or around 50% when he's hot.

This isn't new, and you can't criticize them for one game. But the Lakers haven't been playing well in general.

Isn't he battling injuries too? But gott'a give the Spurs and Heat credit. They did pretty well defensively against Kobe.

If he is battling injuries why force it? It doesnt make sense. I know Kobe is a warrior like A.I. but c'mon your ****ing 32 years old and trying to win a title.

He needs to rest if he is injured and come back when he is like 95% healthy.

Good High School Starter chris2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bl2k8
    and magic and bird and jordan didn't have a top 3 team when they went to the finals every year? why is this used as a negative for KB
    apart from 1 series from Magic, they didnt have to wise up to bail themselves out or have teamates clean up after them when they screwed up. They raised their level of play

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    What Kobe ball did he resort to?

His shot attempts each game in December. How dare he attempt 18 shots per game in any given month.

The blame for the Lakers recent struggle lies on the whole team. Not just Kobe. Not just Gasol. Not just the bench. Not just the coaching staff.
    But But... This is the only oppurtunity we have to converge on Kobe and you ruined it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    What Kobe ball did he resort to?

His shot attempts each game in December. How dare he attempt 18 shots per game in any given month.

The blame for the Lakers recent struggle lies on the whole team. Not just Kobe. Not just Gasol. Not just the bench. Not just the coaching staff.
    Who did they play against each game and what was the outcome? I agree. The whole team is screwing around. But thats for Kobe to step up, correct the ship. No one else on the team could.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD

But they do have Bynum and Gasol who can both contribute.

Gasol can give you 22 point a night and Bynum can give you 18-20 points if he is given proper minutes.

And when you have the best frontcourt in the NBA your bigs need touches there is no need for Kobe to be taking 20+ shots a game
    Yesterdays game was him going into the olympic mode, just taking a tonne of shots with no regards for his team mates. Apart from fisher and Phil, no one else will dare say shit when he does it. in the Olympics, Wade and lebron would create their own shots, taking a break from his bricks.

Dunking on everybody in the park bl2k8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris2010
    apart from 1 series from Magic, they didnt have to wise up to bail themselves out or have teamates clean up after them when they screwed up. They raised their level of play
    that's not what i asked him. Why is this guy acting like Magic and Bird and jordan weren't top 3 teams when they went to the finals every year

Who did they play against each game and what was the outcome? I agree. The whole team is screwing around. But thats for Kobe to step up, correct the ship. No one else on the team could.
    that month the Lakers only played 3 teams over 500% and lost all the games

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

and magic and bird and jordan didn't have a top 3 team when they went to the finals every year? why is this used as a negative for KB
    of course they did. nobody is saying otherwise. you confuse my point.

the difference is that kobe has played much worse on the biggest stage in the nba finals than those guys did.

nobody would be bringing up team strength if kobe played at the level of magic or bird or jordan or duncan or shaq or hakeem in the nba finals.

and nobody would bring it up if kobe was playing the right way and was actually dominating. that is the difference.

and the[COLOR="Red"] negging[/COLOR] continues

Dunking on everybody in the park bl2k8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311

the difference is that kobe has played much worse on the biggest stage in the nba finals than those guys did.

nobody would be bringing up team strength if kobe played at the level of magic or bird or jordan or duncan or shaq or hakeem in the nba finals.

and nobody would bring it up if kobe was playing the right way and was actually dominating. that is the difference.
    of course they did but they never had it applied as a negative

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311

yeah as a first option or when Kobe trys to be the first option(cough cough 04 Finals) Kobe struggles the only Finals Series Kobe didnt struggle in was 09 where he went up agaisnt Courntey Lee .................................. let me remind you the dude was a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    that month the Lakers only played 3 teams over 500% and lost all the games
    I dont wanna laugh about it. We are not playing well. From top to bottom issues need to be solved. the leader of this team needs to lead by example

코비=GOAT

You backpedal on every statement you make.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

of course they did but they never had it applied as a negative
    nah man. kobe's play in the finals simply isn't on par with the other uber elite players of all time.

i don't have the time. put if you put up kobe's finals averages and compared them to guys like shaq/duncan/jordan/bird/magic/hakeem...etc.

it would be a night and day difference.

I dont wanna laugh about it. We are not playing well. From top to bottom issues need to be solved. the leader of this team needs to lead by example

yeah and stop chucking up shots like your PRIME Ricky Davis

dude should be passing it to Gasol or Bynum two good post scorers