Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Default Re: rt's best 101 PS3 & 360 games

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I saw Uncharted 3 and thought no way, 2 was so much better! Only to see UC2 being your favorite overall. Nice list, I counted 16 games out of those that I've played all the way through.

Have you played Assassin's Creed 3 yet? I can see it making your top 20 based on your taste.
    In hindsight, I should have been more honest to myself and place Uncharted 3 1st or 2nd on this list. I enjoy it more then RDR and I am still unsure if it's better then U2. Fact is, I don't enjoy U2 as much as I did prior to playing U3. I am not sure why. It could be because I enjoy Uncharted 3 more or because it's simply the newer title in the trilogy and I've just been spending more time with it...

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Great list rythmic. I have no problem with Uncharted 2 being #1. That was a damn great game. I feel you have Bioshock ranked too highly....but I'm probably in the minority on this opinion. I agree with Bucket, Castlevania Lords of Shadow was a very good game.
    I never thought highly of BioShock until I gave it a chance. I absolutely love this game and it's one of the best storyline's of all-time (maybe the best).

It's an epic game and I can't wait for Infinite. BioShock 2 didn't impress me as much but was still a great game.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    I'd really need to sit down and go through all the games I've played, finished, completed, etc. in this gaming generation to really make a fair assessment of some 100 games... that's insane. Did you really beat, complete or whatever all those games you listed OP?
    I didn't beat all of those games, but I played them all yes. Of course most games in the top 50 list I beat. Many of the RPG games I didn't beat. I have only completely beat Mass Effect 2. Rest of the RPG's I played for a considerable amount of time before exhausting my interest in them.

I either own, rented or borrowed these games.