Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

Default Bonzi Wells

I think that the Sixers should get Bonzi Wells seeing the way he carried the Kings to 6 games in the playoffs averaging 24pts and 14rbs. He would be a good 3 option behind A.I. and Chris Webber. To all my true Philly fans out their, I think that we should send Billy King a message to get him to get Bonzi Wells.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

After the offer he rejected from Sacto, I think he would be too expensive, and we do not desperately need a guy like him. We already have Iggy, who should score with more consistency next season (if AI and C-Webb let him) so we would better add a defensive-minded player. But, honestly, I am beginning to realize that there will not be any big acquisitions this summer.
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:19 AM   #3
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

No need for Bonzi. Wasnt he also one of the players that had problems with Cheeks back in Portland? We dont need another guard/forward since we already habe a bunch of those. Big guy is what we need and from the looks of it, we arent gonna get to sign a player that can help us in that department either.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #4
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

There's plenty of reason for him, he'd fill a hole at the 2 spot and give a more reliable 3rd option something they can't depend on Iggy for and it's unfair to put that weight on Carney.

The problem is Comcast won't go over the luxury tax again, so they're not gonna pay to get him.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: