Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Bomani Jones says kobe isn't like jordan and isn't a clutch player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-FIEGvfjg

I always think this when I watch kobe play. Jordan never took the stupid shots kobe takes to this day.

Default Re: Bomani Jones says kobe isn't like jordan and isn't a clutch player

That lady with the Jordan propping in between people talking is absolutely hilarious. Just softly says she like "Jordan was more comfortable in his superstar skin" lol. She makes that whole thing.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

only kobe fan boys think he's clutch. it's a huge myth. he takes horrible shots and he takes a lot of them. his fans go crazy when ha makes the tough looking shots but makes only 1/10 and forgets all about the other misses.

he's not clutch though he just has bigger balls than everyone and will take that shot every time no matter how mad his teammates get.

Even LeBron is more clutch than Kobe and I despise the guy. Sure he made plenty of tough shots but so does every other superstar. You're bound to make some of those tough shots if you keep chucking.

Banned

It's unfair to compare Kobe with Jordan. Nobody can be like Mike yo'

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Was this recorded during a commercial break or did this air? This seems too real for TV. Doesn't seem to fit what most tv personalities are willing to say on air...

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Bomani just trying to get a raise from BSPN.

'Kobe is the closest thing we've seen to Michael'.

God I hate those words. Half the time people say this when they are too scared to outright compare Kobe to Jordan.

Mullin is the closest thing we've seen to Bird. Big fcking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    'Kobe is the closest thing we've seen to Michael'.

God I hate those words. Half the time people say this when they are too scared to outright compare Kobe to Jordan.

Mullin is the closest thing we've seen to Bird. Big fcking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Alright, so nobody really compares to Bird at the SF spot.

Whatever comparison you want to make. That who line of thinking is just stupid.

Heck, you could argue Wade's playstyle (attacking the rim) was more reminiscent of Jordan's than Kobe's was.

Heck, you could argue Wade's playstyle (attacking the rim) was more reminiscent of Jordan's than Kobe's was.
    Wade = young Jordan
    Kobe = 2nd 3peat Jordan

Why is it people pretend like Kobe never played above the rim? I'm ****ing confused.

I'm starting to believe John Ireland when he said on the Herd this morning that East Coasters were dead sleep half the time when Kobe was torching shit on those 8 o'clock West Coast games. Some of you really need to brush up on the late 90's to the early to mid 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Why is it people pretend like Kobe never played above the rim? I'm ****ing confused.

I'm starting to believe John Ireland when he said on the Herd this morning that East Coasters were dead sleep half the time when Kobe was torching shit on those 8 o'clock West Coast games. Some of you really need to brush up on the late 90's to the early to mid 2000's.
    So many bricks have past since; hard to remember a time he shot above 40% really I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness
    So many bricks have past since; hard to remember a time he shot above 40% really I guess.
    Trust me you remember. Kobe is your life blood.