Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Tom Clancy's: The Division

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Me and the ole lady been playing pretty much side by side the whole time. I'm about half a level higher than her.. our other friends are split above and below our levels.. The only people that are hard to play with are the ones that didn't have the time to dive into the game and are still lvl 8-11.

I have yet to hit up the Dark Zone.
    I was just meaning that in terms of being a level 23 fighting against level 20 guys eventually and that making hard difficulty too easy. I was way too ****ing vague with "the guys" I apologize for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I was just meaning that in terms of being a level 23 fighting against level 20 guys eventually and that making hard difficulty too easy. I was way too ****ing vague with "the guys" I apologize for that.
    No worries dude. Yes... We've ran some missions out of order by accident and gone backwards in story and some of the hard missions seemed "Normal" So far the hardest missions we've done were the Apartments and killing Joe the leader of the cleaners.

I'll say, even though some missions might seem easier, the hard AI still does a good job (in missions) of making you work.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I've only got a few hours in. I've actually only done the primer missions, and haven't even gotten to the base yet. My initial reactions are exactly what I thought. It's just not my thing. Shooters aren't my thing. And multiplayer isn't my thing. But it's a beautiful rendering of NYC from what I've seen so far, and a really cool concept. I like the cover mechanics, even if they're a bit sticky. I like the jumping from cover to cover thing, which I guess Destiny did, but it's my first experience with it, and I'm getting used to it. Hopefully I'll get more into it soon.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

didnt have the highest expectations from the previews, but after playing through the weekend, pretty stoked on this game. have a few buddies i play with, so it makes my experience all that better. we tried a darkzone last night, and got raped. will probably venture back in there when im at least lvl 20.

have always been fan of loot and crafting games, so the division is right up my alley

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    didnt have the highest expectations from the previews, but after playing through the weekend, pretty stoked on this game. have a few buddies i play with, so it makes my experience all that better. we tried a darkzone last night, and got raped. will probably venture back in there when im at least lvl 20.

have always been fan of loot and crafting games, so the division is right up my alley
    Note that DZ level is separated from the outside world.

Been playing this, only level 13 right now, but it's a sweet game, and looks fantastic on 4k/ultra.

l'm starting to get into it now even though I'm not that far in at all. I even only have one wing of the base unlocked.

In spite of it not really being my thing, I'm starting to really like it. For me I have to get over the overwhelming sense at first of the upgrading and crafting stuff. But the map is awesome, and I like that I'm finding even little stuff all around. I probably should continue to press onto missions more, because at this point I'm doing too many encounters, and tracking down real side stuff like tools and cell phones.

You need the points from encounters to upgrade your base anyways, so you might as well do them while you are playing in that zone.

In what has become seemingly a six week after release Ubisoft Tradition, they're giving away free shit to users as a means of apologizing for not having a QA department.

[QUOTE]GAMEINFORMER.COM
    Ubisoft is trying to make amends for some of the problems players have experienced since The Division