Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #226
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2014 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Need that to happen, too. Especially since my #1 is Charles (I handcuffed him tho) and my #3/4 was Moreno. Sankey 3/4 and Spiller as 2.

So I'm pretty ****ed at RB right now. No one really good in the FA either.
Is Donald Brown available in your league? I'd definitely go after him w/ Matthews out for 4-5 weeks.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM   #227
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
traded LeVeon Bell for Moreno..

Ouch.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #228
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
Ouch.
Here's the backstory too. I was talking to the guy that had Moreno, he's getting a ton of interest for Moreno because he has like 4 pretty good or actually good backs. One guy offers him Matty Ice for Moreno, I asked what he thought about it and said he didn't think it was a good trade. I thought it was a fantastic trade for him so I tried to cockblock it before it could happen but I didn't have the pieces.. So I told my buddy, he agreed we had to stop it. So what does the dumbass do, he trades him another RB (Bell) for Moreno. I called him an idiot, he called me jealous.. I told the other guy (we're all good buddies) the whole caper, and he agreed my buddy totally botched the plan AND Moreno got hurt.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #229
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It's a qb 2rb 2wr te fx k def set up, I already had Dez, Megatron and Julio, didn't really need Wallace and was actually hoping I could use him for a trade, so that worked out brilliantly for me. This guy offered me a trade of Peyton for Stafford and Julio.. I countered and made the trade offer.

RB's are now Ellington, T West, R. Jennings, Steven Jackson.. plus some others that I'm picking up and dropping trying to catch lightning with.

So, next question who to start? 2 spots.

Ellington vs SF, Jennings vs Hou, West vs Bal or Jackson vs TB.
Ellington and West.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:17 AM   #230
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Leveon Bell could still be suspended this year... Looks like next year is more likely though
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:28 AM   #231
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Leveon Bell could still be suspended this year... Looks like next year is more likely though
He's not gonna get much though, he's a first time offender. What's that fetch you in this league, like 1 game, right?
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:33 AM   #232
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He's not gonna get much though, he's a first time offender. What's that fetch you in this league, like 1 game, right?
No he actually got charged with DUI... Not a substance abuse thing

He going to miss games, just not sure if it will be this year or next
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: