Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-13-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default UK's Pat Patterson to return for junior season

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/41142807.html

A draft already weak on big just got weaker.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: UK's Pat Patterson to return for junior season

Good for him. He has a shot of being a top 10 pick if he gets really good next season.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love Patterson. I'm afraid his knees may not be capable of holding up for the long NBA seasons over the years, but I love how he plays. He's one of my favorite college guys the past few years.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #4
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I'm a fan too, but you're right. He doesn't hold position very well downlow. Most of the time UK has trouble getting the ball down to him cause he's being pushed out of the block or just has the wrong footing.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Lone Laker
Serious playground baller

Lone Laker has an OK reputation so far

He needs to round out his game. The question is, will Billy be there to coach him?
Lone Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I'm a fan too, but you're right. He doesn't hold position very well downlow. Most of the time UK has trouble getting the ball down to him cause he's being pushed out of the block or just has the wrong footing.

They have trouble getting him the ball because no one can make an entry pass. Patterson and Orton are gonna be beasts up front next year.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

I don't know why he would, he would already be a late lottery pick, and I'm not sure how much highhe can improve his position next year. If he gets injured or has a bad year, he could lose out on even being a first round selection (not likely).

Also, him and Daniel Orton will be one of the best big combos in college basketball next year, Kentucky won't miss the tourney, might even be contenders if Meeks stayed too.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I followed Patterson pretty closely this season and I have become a fan. He kept them in a lot of games this year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
They have trouble getting him the ball because no one can make an entry pass. Patterson and Orton are gonna be beasts up front next year.

This is true, I figure Liggins was supposed to be this great passer but can't get him the ball. A lot of time, though, he's off balanced when establishing position. I expect him to correct that next season.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:20 AM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Liggins, Galloway, and their other top prospects can't get on the court. I'm not a huge fan or anything, but Billy drives everyone here nuts.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Liggins, Galloway, and their other top prospects can't get on the court. I'm not a huge fan or anything, but Billy drives everyone here nuts.

I've seen rumors of Gillespie getting fired, but not from any source that could be considered reputable. Think they should've kept Tubby?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #12
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Everyone HATES Tubby. I mean loathe him. He can't recruit for ****. They just need to give Billy through next year to play with all his recruits. He's got 2 years of 4-5 stars he should be able to put into play before getting the boot.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #13
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

Kind of a dumb move i think because last year he was Top 20 Pick and this year he has not improved at all ....... He someone has a shot at Top 15 you better jump on that because $ wise you will be set for life after your first year. ( Unless your a big spending like alot of these bums in the NBA )
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #14
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Good for him and now his stock will rise and he'll be a lotto pick next year, maybe
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: