Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-13-2006, 01:54 PM   #31
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's get back to talking about Lamar because this thread is about him.

All I know is if Lamar stays, he will be more active as a PF. His long arms remind me of Elton Brands arms. Lamar should work on hit open shots because he gets alot of those. His rebounding was pretty stellar as a SF last year and he can still perform well as a 3 but i think if we put him down low it will be harder for guys like Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett to gaurd him because if he posts them up, he can either shoot over them, or drive right past them for an open layup. They can't block him either.

He can give us about 18 PPG this year and 10 Rebounds and 5 assists.

Sounds Like a player who made the all star team to me.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 03:43 PM   #32
kobefan8
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobefan8 has an OK reputation so far

lamar odem is hecka good in the games but in real life hes good
kobefan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:09 PM   #33
jecee101

jecee101 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Let's get back to talking about Lamar because this thread is about him.

All I know is if Lamar stays, he will be more active as a PF. His long arms remind me of Elton Brands arms. Lamar should work on hit open shots because he gets alot of those. His rebounding was pretty stellar as a SF last year and he can still perform well as a 3 but i think if we put him down low it will be harder for guys like Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett to gaurd him because if he posts them up, he can either shoot over them, or drive right past them for an open layup. They can't block him either.

He can give us about 18 PPG this year and 10 Rebounds and 5 assists.

Sounds Like a player who made the all star team to me.

i dont think that hes unblockable man.. there are people that i think are unblockable thats KG and Rasheed cause they fully extend there arms when they shoot the ball lamar doesnt shoot like that...not to put lamar down or anything i would rather see him playing the wing...because i dont really see him having a good back to the basket game
jecee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:06 PM   #34
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecee101
i dont think that hes unblockable man.. there are people that i think are unblockable thats KG and Rasheed cause they fully extend there arms when they shoot the ball lamar doesnt shoot like that...not to put lamar down or anything i would rather see him playing the wing...because i dont really see him having a good back to the basket game

its funny how u say KG because when the wolves played the pistons this year there was a part where chauncey actually blocked KG as wierd and bizzarre as that sounds.

But im just saying Lamar is quicker than most PF's and can Rebound really well from either position.

My main point is, if we can't get a good PF during summer, lets get a good SF and move lamar to the 4.

know what i mean?
Old 06-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #35
jecee101

jecee101 has an OK reputation so far

for sures man...as long as its to make the team better
jecee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:28 PM   #36
funkmunk88

funkmunk88 has an OK reputation so far

odom started to look really good in the triangle towards the end of the season. with him comfortable, he's going to be real versatile next year...
funkmunk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:06 AM   #37
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

did the pic show?
Old 06-14-2006, 02:08 AM   #38
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

someone tell me how to add a pic please
Old 06-14-2006, 02:56 PM   #39
kobe92

kobe92 has an OK reputation so far

I mean he got triple-doubles, and you cant do much more than that individually
kobe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:36 PM   #40
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

well he got 2 triple doubles as a laker and it was those back to back ones against the clippers and then the warriors (two teams he has been struggling against).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: