Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Any Pacer AllStars?

do you guys see any Pacer player going to the all-star game this year? Personally I dont. The player most likely to go to the game would be O'neal, but with KG, Dwight, Shaq, and Bosh, I dont see him going either....I'd love to see Granger, but he needs to break out a big more, its hard to take him over LeBron, Wade, Peirce, Allen, Carter, and even Richard Jefferson (who is averaging over 25 points this year)..
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any Pacer AllStars?

Dunleavy is the most deserving.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not really, even though they are all all-stars in my eyes. dunleavy is playing great but not great enough. o'neal is doing all that superb either.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Granger or Tinsley. Dunleavy's not known by anyone but us.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Dunleavy is the most deserving.
ya hes deserving as well, but look who he has to go up against...Lebron, Wade, Carter, Peirce, Allen...
Old 12-24-2007, 02:03 PM   #6
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

I don't think anyone's going this year. Maybe if Granger had over 20 ppg.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:04 PM   #7
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
i agree. hopefull granger could go to the 3-point shotout
Old 12-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #8
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor

Granger's a really good shooter? I didn't know that.

What about Dunleavy, doesn't he shoot better?
Old 12-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You guys overrate this guys three point ability too much, he's been too hit and miss with those lately. Dunleavy is the best 3-pt shooter on our team. He's shooting like 43% from downtown.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Dunleavy is 41.1%
Granger is 38.1%

3% difference, i dont think its that much difference, and Granger has hit 51 compared to Dunleavy's 44....Basically, the guys are a fair comparison
Old 12-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #11
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

heres a list of the all-star vote leaders http://www.nba.com/allstar_firstreturns_071213.html

Ben Wallace is above JO :S
Old 12-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Dunleavy is 41.1%
Granger is 38.1%

3% difference, i dont think its that much difference, and Granger has hit 51 compared to Dunleavy's 44....Basically, the guys are a fair comparison

Dunleavy has been taking his shots a bit more carefully than Granger has... Dunleavy's been very consistent this year, as compared to Granger, who when he's off, DAMN he's off.
Old 12-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #13
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

No one is going to be an allstar from the Pacers, which is a shame.

Jermaine has been an allstar many years, but this year, I dont see him getting voted in by the coaches. But we can still wish for it.

Anyway Merry Chistmas everyone!
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #14
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three

Yeah, it'd have to be 20-22, 8-10. Pacers don't get much recognition, and Granger is a nationally known figure yet.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
No one is going to be an allstar from the Pacers, which is a shame.

Jermaine has been an allstar many years, but this year, I dont see him getting voted in by the coaches. But we can still wish for it.

Anyway Merry Chistmas everyone!

merry christmas to you to, miller time. i agree, no pacers in the all-star game this year.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: