Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 10-18-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Ridnour wins starting job

Thats what I wanted to see

Ridnour is used to starting
And Watson is used to coming off bench

Watson might be a little better for the Sonics at PG, but Ridnour won't have to face a degrade which might mess thigns up for him

Everything is perfect at PG position
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:05 PM   #2
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Thats what I wanted to see

Ridnour is used to starting
And Watson is used to coming off bench

Watson might be a little better for the Sonics at PG, but Ridnour won't have to face a degrade which might mess thigns up for him

Everything is perfect at PG position

youre right glove--- it is best for the team if rid starts; earl comes off the bench

but i am not convinced that watson is better overall than rid. i just havent seen watson for the sonics enough yet to say one way of the other

i do think watson should get some major p-t though
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:01 PM   #3
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
youre right glove--- it is best for the team if rid starts; earl comes off the bench

but i am not convinced that watson is better overall than rid. i just havent seen watson for the sonics enough yet to say one way of the other

i do think watson should get some major p-t though
He should get major p-t

I just said he was better for the Sonics because he plays much better D, and still passes it around...Sonics need D...

But am very happy Ridnour is the starter...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I personally like Watson over Ridnour. I feel they are almost similar in playmaking skills a slight edge to Earl, but Watson is still the better defender. Even though Watson will be getting alot of PT, in my eyes he is way better than Ridnour. The Watson to Wilcox connection is amazing, it seems like they hook up 2-3 times minimum each game for an alleyoop
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
I personally like Watson over Ridnour. I feel they are almost similar in playmaking skills a slight edge to Earl, but Watson is still the better defender. Even though Watson will be getting alot of PT, in my eyes he is way better than Ridnour. The Watson to Wilcox connection is amazing, it seems like they hook up 2-3 times minimum each game for an alleyoop

yea its an outrage watson should be starting over luke. watson and wilcox hava amazing chemestry plus watson is amazing on the defensive side of the ball.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
yea its an outrage watson should be starting over luke. watson and wilcox hava amazing chemestry plus watson is amazing on the defensive side of the ball.

the starting job is lukes to lose

until watson clearly outplays luke, he will come off the bench. he will still get major minutes because of his skills and perhaps will even play in crunch time as he did many times last season.

many players will say that it is who is on the court at the end of games, not at the beginning, that really counts
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: