Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2007, 12:37 AM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
You'll have to point out where he said he was aiming for 70.

I'm pretty sure he just wanted to know so he could take a little pressure off of himself. Knowing you only have to get a 25 on your final exam will do that.

for real. i doubt anyone aims to score low but like CC said, its great knowing you can get a low ass score and still be ok.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:46 AM   #17
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you could just ask the teacher.

the worst was a teacher I had that would have just two exams and the she had them worth 50% each. if you did poorly on the first you were screwed b/c she would always have her first test AFTER you were allowed to drop the class.

i had to take 3 of her classes. just flat out brutal.
We got a couple teachers like this at Cameron University. Dude teaches History before 1492 and is literally the most boring dude ever, makes his book required material for the course so he can collect royalties on it, horrible. I generally disagree with teachers who say they don't round a 79 (C) up to 80 (B) because it's not fair to everyone, but I understand where they're coming from. I had a teacher not round literally my 79.99987 or some ridiculous fraction up to a B though. I wanted to slap that broad. We weren't talking giving me an entire point, which equates to 1/10th of a whole grade level, but like hundredths of a point. Basically at any point in the semester if I get one more question right on a test or assignment or anything I got a B and she didn't round up,.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:14 AM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
We got a couple teachers like this at Cameron University. Dude teaches History before 1492 and is literally the most boring dude ever, makes his book required material for the course so he can collect royalties on it, horrible. I generally disagree with teachers who say they don't round a 79 (C) up to 80 (B) because it's not fair to everyone, but I understand where they're coming from. I had a teacher not round literally my 79.99987 or some ridiculous fraction up to a B though. I wanted to slap that broad. We weren't talking giving me an entire point, which equates to 1/10th of a whole grade level, but like hundredths of a point. Basically at any point in the semester if I get one more question right on a test or assignment or anything I got a B and she didn't round up,.

god what a mean ass.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:11 PM   #19
SupermanOnSteroids
Banned

SupermanOnSteroids has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
I don't usually worry about numbers going into the exam but this year I have an all time low in english at a 78. If I times that number by .85 (exam is worth 15%) then I get 66.3%. I'm just wondering what I have to get on my exam to get atleast a 70 on my final mark?

any help is appreciated.
i'm almost afraid to ask your grade in your math class.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: