Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #16
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Kobe Or Lakers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
While we're at it...another question:

How many people here believe Kobe will go to another team and not fulfill his wish to "retire as a Laker"?

I want to say yes, he will retire a Laker but knowing this organization recently..I'm not so sure

Hearing what SAS said the other day I feel if management doesnt do something this summer, we are doomed. Kobe will ask for a trade. If he does ask for a trade I hope he does it with class and respect. I hope he just doesnt come out in the media and just demand, and be rude and arrogant about it.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:52 PM   #17
KOBEinSD24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEinSD24 has an OK reputation so far

yea im a laker fan no matter what happens but the lakers will never trade kobe because jerry buss tryin to win now he's not thinking of the future until kobe is nearing his final two years of his career.
KOBEinSD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:53 PM   #18
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
While we're at it...another question:

How many people here believe Kobe will go to another team and not fulfill his wish to "retire as a Laker"?

I want to say yes, he will retire a Laker but knowing this organization recently..I'm not so sure

I believe there is a chance we will lose, Odom Bynum and Kobe. But I also believe Jim Buss said it best. Kobe will most likely stay. If he signs to a team they will not be better off then us, if their able to offer him a big paid day. Or if he gets traded we will be trading for 2 or three of their top players for him. And he'll be in a situation no better then ours. But my gut instinct if we were to trade Odom and Bynum for JO. And if JO don't work out. Whether it be by injury or just not able to work well with Kobe or the team. Next summer Kobe could end up demanding a trade. And we could end up screwed up for many years.

But I beleve we are more better off trading for KG of course, or Pau, and my favorite Artest. And any PG that can play good D.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #19
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBEinSD24
yea im a laker fan no matter what happens but the lakers will never trade kobe because jerry buss tryin to win now he's not thinking of the future until kobe is nearing his final two years of his career.

Yea thats so true, but Kobe is very frustrated and if you saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbph7UqZUE you would completely see how Kobe feels at this time. IMO if Jerry doesnt get his act together this summer, Kobe is going to demand a trade.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #20
KOBEinSD24
I hit open 5-footers

yea im a laker fan no matter what happens!
But the lakers will never trade kobe b/c jerry buss is trying to win a now, he's not thinking of the future until kobe is nearing the final two years of his career.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:02 AM   #21
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBEinSD24
yea im a laker fan no matter what happens!
But the lakers will never trade kobe b/c jerry buss is trying to win a now, he's not thinking of the future until kobe is nearing the final two years of his career.
Most delayed double post ever
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:19 AM   #22
KOBEinSD24
I hit open 5-footers

on what Cool was saying and the vid on youtube of KB and KG
YEA i know how kobe feels i play bball in HS and when you are a leader of that team and work ur ass off b/c u want to win and ur team goes 10-15 overall and 5-5 in league u are pissed off, luckily for kobe he can leave and they can bring in new players, but also when u dont communicate with ur best player it makes the player feel unimportant and u saw with shaq he didnt find out about phil leaving until he was eatin lucky charms and saw it on Sports Center, i dont blame shaq for leavin for that reason and not workin it out w/ kobe was dissapointin how egos got the best of them.

KG is a different SUPERSTAR he wants to win with the front office helping him and giving him whats he wants, he doesnt do anything stupid get make rumors around the league

as steven a said KG and KB is a deadly duo
Old 05-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #23
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Lakers first by far , but I will support Kobe decision if he went somewhere else. Personally I think Kobe will make upper management better this offseason these guy's must get there act together also. Thanks Kobe for speaking out...
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #24
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Los Angeles is my city, so the lakers is my team. Win or loose its who I choose and for its players I root.

So while I completely love Kobe, ill always stay cemented to the lakers, long after Bryants gone, wheter he depart by way of moving on to another team or by retirement.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #25
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I am a Laker fan for life and I pray to God that Kobe never gets traded because I wouldn't know what to do.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: