Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Now I like both.....a lot, but I'd take Jessica over Scarlett. She's simply the overall finer girl. She's taller, better curves, and she got a great ASS!!!!!!

Scarlett's probably prettier but she's only like 5'3'' and she flat on the backside. You kids can have her, I'll gladly work over Jessica for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Now I like both.....a lot, but I'd take Jessica over Scarlett. She's simply the overall finer girl. She's taller, better curves, and she got a great ASS!!!!!!

Scarlett's probably prettier but she's only like 5'3'' and she flat on the backside. You kids can have her, I'll gladly work over Jessica for you.
    I saw your name at the top of the 2nd page and thought you were going to type one of your awful raps, thank god I was wrong

As for the topic, I like Scarlett the best.

Scarlett Johansson is basically the Fedor of hot chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    I saw your name at the top of the 2nd page and thought you were going to type one of your awful raps, thank god I was wrong

As for the topic, I like Scarlett the best.
    You're a hater.

I've been all over the internet displaying my skills only to receive the ravest of reviews. And to think, ISH is where it all started. I would be thankful if I were you given you had the opportunity to see me at my most infant but spectacular beginning.

....but don't worry, Volume 6 of the fabled "Rap Chronicle's" will coming soon.

I rule the local playground

Scarlett has some tig ol bitties but i definitely find biel more appealing (hey, i'm an ass man)

Serious playground baller Juvenile's Avatar

Scarlett showed in Lost in Translation that she has a greeeat ass.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile
    Scarlett showed in Lost in Translation that she has a greeeat ass.
    *drools*

Any want to take money to assasinate Josh Hartnett?

Decent playground baller Lakers's Avatar

I don't know if their bodies are real or not but Scarlett and Jessica Biel have the hottest, most natural looking figures in movies. They both need quite a bit of work to make their faces look like the are in the super hot category though. Especially Scralett, you look at her face and even with makeup you can see all the pitting and patchiness to it. Biel too looks really plain while actresses like Jessica Alba look hot 24/7, I don't think there has ever been a bad pic of her.

Was Scarlett the ugly duckling? At 15 you can tell where most girls are headed in the looks department unless they get some surgery or the benefit from excellent make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers
    I don't know if their bodies are real or not but Scarlett and Jessica Biel have the hottest, most natural looking figures in movies. They both need quite a bit of work to make their faces look like the are in the super hot category though. Especially Scralett, you look at her face and even with makeup you can see all the pitting and patchiness to it. Biel too looks really plain while actresses like Jessica Alba look hot 24/7, I don't think there has ever been a bad pic of her.

Was Scarlett the ugly duckling? At 15 you can tell where most girls are headed in the looks department unless they get some surgery or the benefit from excellent make-up.

That's an interesting photo of Scarlett. The picture may be a bit unfair to her looks given her young age, though.

But as far as Jessica Alba goes, I think she's a bit overrated. Still fine, don't get me wrong. But besides the fact I think Biel is the more talented actress, they need to get both of them in the same action movie together. And they could start the movie with a duel split-screen shower scene!!!

How would you like that? That'd be awesome.

ah... nothing sweeter than the ocasional hot chick thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

jessica biel does have a nicer ass.

someone try and get pictures of their asses

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

their no keria knightley

Default re

whats with the jessica Biel?

Decent playground baller Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    whats with the jessica Biel?
    Huh? Either you consider her hot or you're ***. Her body is fabulous and her big **** look real.

She's starting to bulk and buff up a little though, probably for some upcoming movie role.

keria knightley is a sitck

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

I would take Elisha Cuthbert over both not that there not both hot but to me Elisha Cuthbert takes the cake.