Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

with PG play like this, the Magic will easily shred the Lakers

Local High School Star JohnnyBravo5's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

Orlando vs. Atl will be a war!

Cats have weathered the Nelson storm here quite well....

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    I can't remember any duration of time where real Magic fans want him traded. Everyone that has followed the Magic the past 5 years has a lot of trust in Jameer. He along with Howard are the Magic.
    Dude, please dont start with that "real Magic fans" nonsense. I've been a Magic fan since 1989, I'm as real as it gets! I was calling for him to be traded, and that makes me not a "real" Magic fan does it?

Please

WTF is up with the ref's killing Howard with BS fouls AGAIN?! Are you kidding me? This is a bunch of bullshit.

i like how dwight's swinging his elbows everywhere and acts all shocked when he gets called for a foul

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
    Hopefully he stays in foul trouble vs the Hawks

Amil23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
    I doubt it

Oh wow, a technical on Dwight because he said "Goddamn man, that's wrong".

These refs should blow their damn heads off.

Learning to shoot layups

Howard just can't stay on the floor in the playoffs!

National High School Star MrUnstopable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
    Dude, please dont start with that "real Magic fans" nonsense. I've been a Magic fan since 1989, I'm as real as it gets! I was calling for him to be traded, and that makes me not a "real" Magic fan does it?

Please

WTF is up with the ref's killing Howard with BS fouls AGAIN?! Are you kidding me? This is a bunch of bullshit.
    So you wanted him traded after knowing he was coming off an injury and being a team leader and Captain on Orlando? Thank goodness your not the GM.

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

Too many fouls by Howard already

Man Howard keeps getting so many fouls

Local High School Star JohnnyBravo5's Avatar

Lol @ Bobcats fans booing JJ Reddick.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    So you wanted him traded after knowing he was coming off an injury and being a team leader and Captain on Orlando? Thank goodness your not the GM.
    Are you mentally retarded? When people call for a coach to be fired or a guy to be traded its usually out of frustration and not to be taken literally. If you want to take everything that everybody says on this forum when 85% of posts are completely made out of frustration with their team then you're an idiot.

As for this series, Orlando wont win if D12 isnt allowed to play, which is obviously going to happen in every game in every series of the Playoffs for the Magic if they manage to advance. F*ck the refs. F*ck Stern.

Why do they hate JJ so much?